What was done to your rig this week?

rogerk93

It was all on the JK... All under the lifetime warranty, so the dealer did it all,,, other than warranty work I do everything else myself...

i was going to get the lifetime warranty when i bought my jeep but i figured with all the modifications i am going to do to it the dealer would simply reject it. It is hard to get the dealer to do anything under warranty around here. they are a pain to deal with.

rogerk93

cobra 29lx mounted on top of dash. would have loved it to be on my center overhead but my spod takes that space. matched it with the wilson 4ft antenna love the setup. also bought new 37's toyo mt.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Finished fabricating my winch plate and got it all installed. Next weekend I'll finish the wiring and mount the solenoids, it's going to be a hidden setup with just the plug poking out of the grille.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455444593.430337.jpg

soedog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455488802.009318.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455488829.838931.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455488871.301558.jpg
Springtail Solutions M-PAC Molle Panel Tailgate Table really impressed with the quality of this tailgate mount.Easy install and uses the existing vent holes to mount.Wasn't real keen on drilling into the tailgate like the E-Bay models mounting,not mention it's made in the USA.

Top Bottom