What was done to your rig this week?

jmeredith

JW Speaker Headlights just went in... Can't wait to see them tonight!

Attachments

• image-1863542912.jpg
    image-1863542912.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 399

Skid_Kid

Forgot to post a pic of the flashlight mounted to the seat. Just installed my EVO D ring mounts. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359154206.239402.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359154223.992230.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359154239.736585.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gibbo

Today welded on some EVO C2 gussets and tacked the bearing caps in place on the axles while I was at it. A day well spent. Clean up and paint in morning.:sigh: 2013-01-26 18.00.56.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey Frank how are you liking this, if you still have it. Ive been thinking of gettin myself one to help with storage get rid of the free floating bags in my limited trunk space. Hows the install? Just whats your major opinions.
Thanks!

I do still have it. I really like it. The quality isn't bad considering its Shittybilt. I've attached a few other MOLLE goodies such as a field knife, Mag pouches and such. I would recommend or especially for us 2 dr folks with limited space for storage.

NAUJK

I do still have it. I really like it. The quality isn't bad considering its Shittybilt. I've attached a few other MOLLE goodies such as a field knife, Mag pouches and such. I would recommend or especially for us 2 dr folks with limited space for storage.

Awesome thank you sir! I think this maybe one of my next purchases! Ive been eyeing it just never did it.

Top Bottom