What was done to your rig this week?

KingCopperhead

Slowly working on painting my EVO sliders. 3 coats of rustoleum primer, 2 cans of rustoleum hammered black. It's taking forever to dry, had to sand out a few blemishes today and do another coat but I think these are going to come out very nice! I had fits trying to paint my poison spyder brawler lite in Satin black, fortunately this hammered paint goes on SO much easier. I wish I'd used that instead of resorting to bedliner on my bumper.

Anyway, hopefully this will dry in a day or two and I can get the other side painted up.

Attachments

• 1411675483902.jpg
    1411675483902.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 1411675496785.jpg
    1411675496785.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 380

Flat Top

Thanks for all the props. :thumb::thumb: The 37's really help with the profile. One thing I did not realize was just how much heavier the 37s and slabs would be over my old 35s and stock wheel. Mounting on the axles was hard enough, getting the spare on was a nut buster! :eek::eek:

Recurve

Thanks for all the props. :thumb::thumb: The 37's really help with the profile. One thing I did not realize was just how much heavier the 37s and slabs would be over my old 35s and stock wheel. Mounting on the axles was hard enough, getting the spare on was a nut buster! :eek::eek:

such a huge diff! congrats! Thats the next mod Im doing, still saving....

EVO 3" coils installed. Replaced RK 2.5's.
Height is about the same (3.5-4") maybe a bit more in the rear with the EVO's.
Paired with Rancho 9000 shocks & E rated bricks lightweight 2 door.

Short little drive around the block. The ride is def softer. Bumps maybe a bit firmer but the jeep doesn't react like it did with the progressive coils. Hard to explain.

Will follow up with some miles. GREAT COMBO !!!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411859791.805887.jpg

RockyJk

Installed my rear bumper with all 12 bolts this time lol anyone know if LõD sells the mounts for rotopaxs? I like those better than the regular jerry can ones I got

Wethy

i mounted my CB today..... still not sure if itll stay there. but itll have to do for now! also need to get a spring for it but ill do that tomorrow! CB 1.jpg Cb2.jpg

Top Bottom