What was done to your rig this week?

KingCopperhead

Spent the last 3 days prepping my new Poison Spyder bumper for my JK. Going to let it dry, touch up any imperfections I can find, tape in the colored spyder background and mount it later this week. Can't wait to see it on my Jk
Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1403454509690.jpg
    1403454509690.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 433
Spent the last 3 days prepping my new Poison Spyder bumper for my JK. Going to let it dry, touch up any imperfections I can find, tape in the colored spyder background and mount it later this week. Can't wait to see it on my Jk

If you can find a piece of thin plastic and red reflective tape that would set off the poison spyder. Just a thought. You could also use a very thin piece of aluminum covered with reflective tape as well.

Looks good.

R/
Will

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If you can find a piece of thin plastic and red reflective tape that would set off the poison spyder. Just a thought. You could also use a very thin piece of aluminum covered with reflective tape as well.

Looks good.

R/
Will

I just put on a evo fascia and the tape I had wasn't quite wide enough. And want really a place to put tape on the cross member. But thanks for the idea, I can probably put two rows on a thin piece of something and slide it in without taking the fascia off. Thanks for the ideas!

Last edited:

olram30

Forgot to add photos. But put on rigid lights also and moved my old ones up front.

Attachments

• 1403459550356.jpg
    1403459550356.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 1403459569089.jpg
    1403459569089.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 1403459629583.jpg
    1403459629583.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 423

JKbrick

EVO 1/4 pounder recently
Light mount for duallys
Factor 55 fairlead ( from trailready)
EVO trans skid (thanks Brankz)
The skid had no instructions and I had an extra bolt but I think it's on right
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403466850.864866.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403466868.576707.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403466896.014947.jpg

HILLZ

Used my new flshcal to reset speedo after putting the 35's on and also got the TF HD tailgate hinge fitted. still using the factory carrier though. sorry no picks at the moment.

KingCopperhead

Looks good.

R/
Will

Thanks for the tip! I took a piece of aluminum and cut it to fit in behind the spyder cut out. Couldn't find any copperhead touch up paint so I just went with red. Waiting for everything to dry, I may touch up the backside of the bumper to make sure I got all the nooks and crannies of the bumper lined. I'm in the northeast so trying to keep rust at bay for at least a short while. But the cutout should pop nicely with the red insert that I made.

Ldogg

Looks really good. Do you see any way to take the spreader bar in and out? Not sure I want to see the bar on a daily basis

--rccrwlr

Are you talking about the dash bar? You may be able to bring it in from the top with the top off but I am not sure. It has to go on before the second side panel is installed. You would probably scratch up the sides pulling it in and out. Honestly you don't notice it after a while and it doesn't really take up that much of your view.

Installed the Teraflex Leveling Kit on my 2 door this weekend and got a Dynomax Ultra Flo Welded installed at a local shop. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of both. Next up is a sound system that I'm piecing together.

olram30

Thanks, it's close, it's a little lighter in the sun, but close enough. It has purple, green and silver flake in it too. The place did a great job and it was very reasonable.

And this is in Colorado? There isn't any powder coating places here where I live. Might be worth the drive if I ever need anything done. Looks great

Ldogg

And this is in Colorado? There isn't any powder coating places here where I live. Might be worth the drive if I ever need anything done. Looks great

Yep, it's called All Coat Finishing in Colorado Springs. Took about a week because they were busy and cost $80.

olram30

Yep, it's called All Coat Finishing in Colorado Springs. Took about a week because they were busy and cost $80.

Cool, thanks for the info. I live in a little town in Wyoming. We don't even have a Wal-Mart much less a powder coating place

Top Bottom