What was done to your rig this week?

Installed jk rear seat in my CJ5 so the grandkids can jeep with us
bera8eva.jpg

That looks like a snug fit...lol..:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

A little late, but over Memorial Day weekend a good friend and I worked on the Jeep!
First off, added some 2x3 LED lights (still waiting on the lower ones)
& finally trimmed the crash bar so the bumper will fit properly.....
View attachment 85407
Headlights
View attachment 85414
LED's only
View attachment 85415
Next up, we wired the lights to a switch panel
View attachment 85408
Then, we rigged up the CB and antenna.
View attachment 85409
Today, I finally got around to swapping out the dash speakers... That wasn't fun.. But they sound great!
View attachment 85410

looks good kid. Your windshield lights need a slight adjustment. ;)

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

My first 2 mods! Bought some '14 Rubicon rims/tires (big thanks to Irish JK) and put them on my '14 sport. Then trimmed the stock rails from my dad's JKUR and mounted them up. A very productive holiday weekend.

Attachments

• 1401337092507.jpg
    1401337092507.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 392
Burped/bled my PSC power steering.

First run last night was messy no matter how many rags I had around the res so tonight for the 2nd round, my redneck (ness) took over and I poked a hole in a trash bag and used a rubber band around the neck to give me that "no mess, no wipe" finish to my tinkering.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401337934.958213.jpg

Sun out, top off

Took off the hard top. rotated my tires and installed my bikini top. Also attempted to install my RedRock 4x4 Off-Road 13 in. Shorty Antenna that i got in the mail. but found out that the threads are much smaller than the stock antenna. :(

Finally got to do the sway bar mount relocation. I'm learning now it's not going to be easy to do things with a newborn. Baby duty first, but got to squeeze this in today. It was pretty easy thx to the help I got on the forum. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1401410926955.jpg
    1401410926955.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 294
Finally got to do the sway bar mount relocation. I'm learning now it's not going to be easy to do things with a newborn. Baby duty first, but got to squeeze this in today. It was pretty easy thx to the help I got on the forum. :thumbup:

Looks like a job well done! Funny you say that we have an 8 week old and it took me about 10 days to install my 1/4 pounder. Should have been a few hour job

Looks like a job well done! Funny you say that we have an 8 week old and it took me about 10 days to install my 1/4 pounder. Should have been a few hour job

LOL! I'm wondering how long it'll take me? I've had it over a month I think.

Looks good! What front track bar bracket and drag link flip do you have?

Ordered a rough country mount for my 50" light bar and a switch to add to the a pillar.

waiting for my reimbursement from the navy to order new shocks, sliders, and a couple other goodies.

Top Bottom