What was done to your rig this week?

JeepFan

Hooked
Finally got around to carpeting my home made ARB fridge platform. I'm not an upholsterer but I think it came out pretty good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390155046.398546.jpg

daltexjeeper

Lift and tires on... looking for areas that bind.

Well I finished up my lift and was able to get the new 35" Nittos on. The lift is a Synergy system (to include their draglink flip kit) combined with AEV's control arm brackets. Will do a complete control arm upgrade in the future, but for now it rides great. A few shots of me checking for any areas that bind and making sure my bumpstops are set correctly.

001 (Large).jpg 005 (Large).jpg 006 (Large).jpg

Installed my Powerplant Winch, Factor 55 1.5" Fairlead, EVO Light Bracket, Warn Spydura Winch Line, and Inspired Engineering LED Lights. Install was very painless...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390185812.239666.jpg

Ldogg

AEV Rear bumper and tire carrier, pair of diffused dually's on the mast and also installed a hitch receiver. Waiting for a factor 55 hitchlink to show up this week, and need to wire the CHSML up tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390188168.675845.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yep, he has had it forever. If I remember I'll ask him to change it. No drama from Meanst, he is good peeps and I've known him for about 30 years or so.

Top Bottom