What was done to your rig this week?

i got $500 bucks to spend, trying to get ideas.. great stuff and ideas here!

sPOD; that's what I'm looking into these days. They're expensive as fawk but so are LEDs, compressors, other crap that you could use the sPOD to operate. Worth it in my opinion.

Picked my new Jeep up this week. Bright White 2014 JK Sport.

Started the process by peeling off the terrible WRANGLER and SPORT stickers last night. New decals ordered.
View attachment 60986

That's exactly where I started with mine lmao 'cept mines a 2013 :rolleyes2: I used http://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/ to get matte black stickers. I've since gone through a several different ones and have landed at my current set up of Lost Yeti on the hood, only Wrangler on the sides with the Wayalife JK diamond lookin one. Then sheeite loads of stickers all over the place lol

What part of Austin you in? I have friends all over the place there lmao

Got the Lift

3.5" lift with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Rear Bumper. Cut front bumper, and a lot more underneath and extras. So excited to finally have it nearly complete as a build. Can't wait to drive it in the summer! Much thanks toward the help and information I got here on WOL. :clap2:

photo copy 3.JPG

photo copy 2.JPG

photo copy.JPG

photo.JPG

I ended up ordering the stinger for the evo bumper, evo d ring mounts for three back so I can take off my rear bumper. Rugged ridge hood latches and north ridge interior led light bulbs. Bunch of small stuff to keep me busy..:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

On top of everything else you do. You have machine shop skills too. Unbelievable. Ok give me a few minutes.

Sent from my iPod thingy using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom