What was done to your rig this week?

ttfhell

Well I took it to Huntington Beach Jeep for, among other things, the transfer case seemed to be binding up. After they could not diagnose it they decided it needed flagged for mods. I didn’t find this out until much later. They ended up refunding me my extended warranty but flagged the Jeep at approx. 20K miles if I remember right.

Pure awesomeness. Sorry man.

Tigrcky

Well I took it to Huntington Beach Jeep for, among other things, the transfer case seemed to be binding up. After they could not diagnose it they decided it needed flagged for mods. I didn’t find this out until much later. They ended up refunding me my extended warranty but flagged the Jeep at approx. 20K miles if I remember right.

sounds like lawyer time!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
sounds like lawyer time!

you won’t win that one. Believe me we had many choice words when they couldn’t diagnose the problem. I think that’s why they flagged me. They sent pics of my Jeep up the line and they pulled the plug on my warranty.

biggy

Drained the power steering fluid. Put some fresh stuff in, and also gave the throttle body a good cleaning.

Tigrcky

you won’t win that one. Believe me we had many choice words when they couldn’t diagnose the problem. I think that’s why they flagged me. They sent pics of my Jeep up the line and they pulled the plug on my warranty.

those damn mechanics!!! oh wait i am one ROFLMAO!!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

RockyJk

Put on the led light bulbs
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386396413.668537.jpg
Forgot to take before pics

Low
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386396341.212362.jpg

High
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386396354.097767.jpg

(My lights are pointed down a lot and are uneven I'll eventually get around to adjusting em lol)

Jeepmaverick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386489568.596514.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386489591.135106.jpg
Got bored and found some bedliner from the floor boards when I was cleaning everything out. Doesn't look too bad, spare tire covers it up anyway.

bmwegr

Prepping to reinstall all the fender flares and armor. This time I used real paint. No rattle cans here, this time it's permanent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386523294461.jpg
    1386523294461.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 348
Finally after a week home I have completed some work on Canvas JK. First was the Rock Krawler Adjustable Track bar, sway bar disco's and Rock Krawler adjustable LCA's. Then after all that fun I installed the EVO 3in Plush Ride Coils. Found removing the front brake bracket in front of the Shock allowed for enough movement to get the springs in. After all the new suspension components I needed to adjust the steering wheel alignment. Pictures to come tomorrow as it is dark outside.

Thanks 10FrankIX for the coils.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Beyrgut

Finally after a week home I have completed some work on Canvas JK. First was the Rock Krawler Adjustable Track bar, sway bar disco's and Rock Krawler adjustable LCA's. Then after all that fun I installed the EVO 3in Plush Ride Coils. Found removing the front brake bracket in front of the Shock allowed for enough movement to get the springs in. After all the new suspension components I needed to adjust the steering wheel alignment. Pictures to come tomorrow as it is dark outside.

Thanks 10FrankIX for the coils.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Awesome, I still have my front brake line brackets zip-tied up out of the way. Like my recently failed DS, it's on my todo list to install the new brake lines.

Small but great simple add...replaced my stock reverse bulbs wiht the CREE Led projectors...right is stock, left is the new bulb...bad pic, but it makes a difference!:beer:

Top Bottom