What was done to your rig this week?

YKPizzaGuy

Of course you've got thick skin you live in Yellowknife for God's sakes!! LMAO it's like 12 degrees F there as i type......the "High" is forecast to be 0 degrees F with a low of -3 on Tuesday.......That's ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........You my friend are either tough or crazy or both........All kidding aside your rig is looking to be one epic ride when you're finished can't wait to see this beast when she's done.........Rock on my brother :rock:

Woody

Lol. Thanks. My friend.

JKbrick

YK, did you look at gas vs diesel conversions or is it too cold there for too long for the whole diesel thing? Curious

YKPizzaGuy

YK, did you look at gas vs diesel conversions or is it too cold there for too long for the whole diesel thing? Curious

Yea it's brutal cold in the winter. -40 is common. And I'm in a small city so there are no real off-road shops or garages here. So I needed something that a dealer can service.

Tigrcky

Yea it's brutal cold in the winter. -40 is common. And I'm in a small city so there are no real off-road shops or garages here. So I needed something that a dealer can service.

we hit -40 in the winter here and diesels survive just fine :twocents:

DallasJKU

Everyone eats pizza. And I'm in my 40's so you young guys that even have a jeep at 20 are well ahead of the game. :)
Also not married or have kids ;)

And yes I do sell some pizza in YK :)

Best way to roll. And probably the only way to roll if you want to have the extra money for 40's. Even though 37's might be the max for me with no kids or wife. My dog is too old for 40's and maybe too old for 37's.

Thanks guys... been a lot of trial and error but I think Im going to be happy whit this set up once its done ;)

Wait, MAYBE you'll be happy? If your not happy with what's going in then you have unattainable expectations. Lol. I don't see how anyone couldn't be happy with what your putting in. Lol.

Why can't I find a job that allows me to but this kind of stuff. What do you people do? Lol

YKPizzaGuy

Wait, MAYBE you'll be happy? If your not happy with what's going in then you have unattainable expectations. Lol. I don't see how anyone couldn't be happy with what your putting in. Lol.

Why can't I find a job that allows me to but this kind of stuff. What do you people do? Lol

Lol. Always more to add or change ;). I'm just a humble pizza guy ;)

Top Bottom