What was done to your rig this week?

Moparman

View attachment 39728 . Actually last week, but installed EVO enforcer 4 inch lift ( man the tires look silly now!) with the help of HINRICHS from the forum. By the way, " with the help of" actually means he did about 70% of it. Tire shop just called to say 37s will be in in Tuesday!

Looks great, did you go with king shocks or something else ? 37s will set it off.

Paisano

I installed the new #299 Tuffy security enclosure. Made a slight miscalculation while cutting the the diamond cover for the top! Oops

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mikefishes

Looks great, did you go with king shocks or something else ? 37s will set it off.

I went with the Kings. The ride is great but a little "floaty". I'm still needing to do the drag link flip but I haven't had the time. I should get to that this week and then with new tires I can give a full ride report. Even without the flip being done, I can say the ride feels great

DCR JEEP

Took the jk to withlacoochee forest in Florida to hit some clay hills and lots of other trails

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373816077.178149.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373816087.366039.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373816097.632895.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373816110.998960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Top Bottom