What was done to your rig this week?

@overlander, good to know. I'm honestly tempted to switch to the a pilar mount but don't wanna redo half my wiring to do it haha

Re-re-painted sliders. Contemplating touching up the rings...

Attachments

• image-170181708.jpg
    image-170181708.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 368
Rocker Guards installed, Pinion angle, Caster Angle complete, Long Arm DONE!

Got done today. Punchlist is finally done with the suspension and drive line. It is running like a top. Tracking and handling is better than I expected. The beadlocks are balanced, tires inflated to 31PSI. Rides like a dream.

Jeep JK 016a.jpg

I have only had it for about a month, so hoping to be able to return it to the mfg for a full refund. If that doesnt work out though I will let you know!

Kirk- The tone is good. Its real quiet until you mash the peddle and then it wakes up. I am very happy with it so far.

Today I managed to clean up the garage and go through all my boxes of crap after moving some 5 months ago lol. Was pretty pleased to dig out all my air tools which will def come in handy for all the work on the jeep. I didnt think I was going to be using them, so started selling a lot of them off before I moved, and now I am kicking myself. Luckily I have most of the spendy ones still, Just need to get an air ratchet and I will be set.

air+tools.jpg

Went out to sears and got some hand tools as well to start building up a trail toolbox.

hand+tools.jpg

Very nice set

Started building this shelf to help make storage easier on longer trips. I won't use it all the time just multi night camping trips. Going to sand it and paint it later today or tomorrow when the rain stops.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373566789.736407.jpg

Top Bottom