What was done to your rig this week?

mrmet1983

Got my enforcer lift just about finished the front end will tackle the rear end in the morning ..... Haha I said rear end...childish laugh

Sent from my JK

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Like those spacers! What brand did you go with?? Was it an easy install?? I've been looking into getting some! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

I had the teraflex spacers that came with my lift. I didn't install them when I did the lift and the rear was a little higher then the front. No difference in ride though.

DCR JEEP

I had the teraflex spacers that came with my lift. I didn't install them when I did the lift and the rear was a little higher then the front. No difference in ride though.

Oh alright yea my lift is the same way. What size spacers do you have? I need an idea of what size spacers to get. Could you take a pic of what your jk looks like from the side? Thanks man

-Big E

mrmet1983

Like those spacers! What brand did you go with?? Was it an easy install?? I've been looking into getting some! Thanks

-Big E

I had Tera flex spacers on my rig just took them off for my lift but spacers are very very easy to install. Just unscrew swaybar links from the axle don't have to fully remove them , do the same for the shocks and unscrew the bracket that holds ur brake lines so they dont break when you drop the axle ,make sure ur frame is on jack stands and have a jack to hold up ur axle now just have a buddy press down on the axle till u can slide that spring out than lube up the spacer slide that on then ur factory spring isolator and put ur spring back in. Reconnect your shocks and swaybar links and your done. My advice is dont hook up swaybar links or shocks until both sides have the spacers and springs installed will make life easier. Hope that helps.

Sent from my JK

DCR JEEP

I had Tera flex spacers on my rig just took them off for my lift but spacers are very very easy to install. Just unscrew swaybar links from the axle don't have to fully remove them , do the same for the shocks and unscrew the bracket that holds ur brake lines so they dont break when you drop the axle ,make sure ur frame is on jack stands and have a jack to hold up ur axle now just have a buddy press down on the axle till u can slide that spring out than lube up the spacer slide that on then ur factory spring isolator and put ur spring back in. Reconnect your shocks and swaybar links and your done. My advice is dont hook up swaybar links or shocks until both sides have the spacers and springs installed will make life easier. Hope that helps.

Sent from my JK

Thanks man I really appreciate it!! Seems easy! Do you have any pics of your jeep when you had them on??

-Big E

mrmet1983

Thanks man I really appreciate it!! Seems easy! Do you have any pics of your jeep when you had them on??

-Big E

Sure do all I had was 1" spacers just in the front to level it out after the winch and it looked sick everyone thought I already had a lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371253310.716200.jpg
That's stock
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371253333.516487.jpg
After spacers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371253357.049653.jpg
That's stock with 1" spacers in front after I cut my stock fender flares
Here is my jeep now until I can finish the rear if my lift tomorrow
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371253399.999754.jpg

Sent from my JK

DCR JEEP

Sure do all I had was 1" spacers just in the front to level it out after the winch and it looked sick everyone thought I already had a lift
View attachment 35249
That's stock
View attachment 35250
After spacers
View attachment 35251
That's stock with 1" spacers in front after I cut my stock fender flares
Here is my jeep now until I can finish the rear if my lift tomorrow
View attachment 35252

Sent from my JK

Sweet man thanks for help! What kind of lift did you get?

-Big E

StrizzyChris

Sweet man thanks for help! What kind of lift did you get?

-Big E

When it comes to coil spacers, just get the cheapest you can find used. There are no "top quality" spacers out there. Buy used to save a few bucks, they are nearly impossible to damage.

DCR JEEP

When it comes to coil spacers, just get the cheapest you can find used. There are no "top quality" spacers out there. Buy used to save a few bucks, they are nearly impossible to damage.

Alright! Thanks for the tips!

-Big E

daltexjeeper

Warn bumper installed.

Had a very productive evening. First I pulled my stock bumper off. Then I cut my "bash bar" off. Next I flipped my swaybar e-disco motor using a Synergy bolt. Finally, I installed my Warn stubby bumper.

About the Warn bumper: I paid $371 from Amazon and had it shipped to my door for free because I am a Prime member. Shipping weight was about 65lbs. The bumper is stout and the powder coating is nice. It is a very basic bumper. I plan on installing a Warn Zeon 10-S on it in the near future. With the lower profile Zeon, I think it will end up looking nice.

That is all...carry on. :)

018 (Medium).jpg 024 (Medium).jpg 026 (Medium).jpg 030 (Medium).jpg 033.jpg

jmeredith

4 of 6 A-series rock lights in today the other 2 need brackets fabricated before they go in!

Attachments

• image-2654954064.jpg
    image-2654954064.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 324

jkrossi

Pick up a piece of scrap metal from your local metal supplier, bend, drill and bam custom done by yourself. Just saying it can give you somthing to do.

Top Bottom