What was done to your rig this week?

How so? ....

main.php

The way I read the instructions the 2 step clamps (the ones with 2 bolts) are for the downpipe (closest connection to the engine) and into the muffler, and the one with 1 bolt is for muffler to tail pipe.

Will it make a difference? Not sure, but you will have more pressure in the exhaust pipe pre muffler, which is why I think the stepped clamps are supposed to be used in those spots.

In the pic, see how there is no clearance issue between the hanger bracket and the clamp, vs what appears to be a very tight fit in your pic?

main.php

The way I read the instructions the 2 step clamps (the ones with 2 bolts) are for the downpipe (closest connection to the engine) and into the muffler, and the one with 1 bolt is for muffler to tail pipe.

Will it make a difference? Not sure, but you will have more pressure in the exhaust pipe pre muffler, which is why I think the stepped clamps are supposed to be used in those spots.

In the pic, see how there is no clearance issue between the hanger bracket and the clamp, vs what appears to be a very tight fit in your pic?

Lol. Yup I just bugged my buddy about it. Ill switch it next time it's up on the lift.

Well, nothing was done to it, but did pick up one of these at the local jeep show in prep for my lift. Rep also confirmed it will be upgradable to flashpaq when that is released for newer models. So no double purchase in the future.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370742011.408955.jpg

Not a huge mod but one of the first on my list. Rugged Ridge Hood Latches. Definitely a lot beefier than I expected but very pleased. Next up wheels should be here this week and then to put on the lift!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370742700.550948.jpg

Put on some seat covers. Damn leather takes forever to clean after dusty trails. Drilled out a broken bumper bolt. Re-hooked up rock lights to new rear bumper.

Attachments

• image-516944251.jpg
    image-516944251.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 309
Rigid Dually D2's mounted to the A-pillars with the Rigid Mounts.

Dear god these things throw out some serious light!

Pic to follow.

Last edited:
The royal challenge. Oil change reminder came up at 6700 miles. Going to change diff, transmission, transfer case and motor oil with royal purple. Also adding a k&n air filter and a wix oil filter. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom