What was done to your rig this week?

I did the same years ago. Even though its not crazy dark it still makes seeing at night a bit more challenging. When in doubt roll the windows down...haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nighttime driving was my only real concern, good suggestion though, thank goodness for power windows [emoji12]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll admit I put the windows down to back up at night! Looks great Chris

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got the front windows tinted the same level as the backs. I've never had tinted windows before I hope I like it. I do like the way it looks though

Looks good... I like tinted windows but every few years in my town we get a new cop or CHP that writes tickets for them, its a pain in the ass to peel that shit off.

Picked mine up from:
- Finishing lift out (rest of the CAs)
- Fox PS 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
- Gears
- Chromoly shafts front & rear
- Driveshafts
- Truss & Gusset front
- 37s

:)

Spent the last few days running around trying to put some miles on it, taking it easy on some BLM dirt roads.

Attachments

• PXL_20201126_174201856.jpg
    PXL_20201126_174201856.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 101
Jeep's looking good [emoji106]
Picked mine up from:
- Gears
- Driveshafts
- Truss & Gusset front
- 37s

Spent the last few days running around trying to put some miles on it, taking it easy on some BLM dirt roads.

Picked mine up from:
- Gears
- Driveshafts
- Truss & Gusset front
- 37s

Looks great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks good... I like tinted windows but every few years in my town we get a new cop or CHP that writes tickets for them, its a pain in the ass to peel that shit off.
The place that did mine charges $50 to remove it then will credit it back if you have it reinstalled by them. Job security...haha

Picked mine up from:
- Gears
- Driveshafts
- Truss & Gusset front
- 37s

Really sharp jeep!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everybody! Here's a couple more pics:

Attachments

• PXL_20201126_183647589~2.jpg
    PXL_20201126_183647589~2.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 136
  • PXL_20201127_181604793.jpg
    PXL_20201127_181604793.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 133
Flobuilt conversions grill

Got my flobuilt conversions JT to JK grill. I absolutely love it and was really needed for more airflow to my 6.0 LS7C5DE5BE-C3B6-4CB7-BEB3-BB69BED60F8F.jpg

Just got my front DS back from being drilled out. Got it installed and had to go test it out. 4wd back in business and no more vilt contact. Now to get what I need to get the front locker up and running.

So did you run the bolts the other way?

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah after I called the Driveline shop he said the CV flange just needed to be drilled out. Dropped it off with him Monday and picked it up today. He did say that it would not have worked trying to thread them through the CV flange and into the t-case flange unless they had been machined together. The chances of them lining up and mating flush would have been really slim.

Got the gears in the rear finished, welded the LCA/shock brackets on, and loosely installed the axle and coilovers. Any good ideas on how to massage a few extra inches out of the rear brake lines?

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

Top Bottom