What was done to your rig this week?

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Installed inner axle seals on my front 44. Pain in the ass but nice not to have anymore leaks on my driveway.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Another new windshield. I’m now on my third windshield in just over 9 months/4K miles.

IMG_4623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RageKage

🤯

How...Why...

Ball joints went out. Didn’t want to spend more money on my D30 so I went with cheap rock auto ones and they went out a month later, so I got some heavy duty Alloy USA ones... Then I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma so didn’t get new tires until I got here. So it was a few months process.

J Ro

Added an adjustable track bar from jks. Step 1 in upgrading the rest of the steering ( and clean it up a little. IMG_7142.jpg
Now off to big bear to test it out.

J Ro

Not yet. It’s driving a lot better then with the stock track bar. The drag link flip is next on the list.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, a little disturbing the failure rate of some of their compressors, but did it anyway. Roll the dice!

I’ve gone thru one. The Michigan salt ate the bolts that secure pistons to the motors, or at least caused them to seize and shear. ARB replaced it at no cost to me.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Slimebones

I’ve gone thru one. The Michigan salt ate the bolts that secure pistons to the motors, or at least caused them to seize and shear. ARB replaced it at no cost to me.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Good to hear. Might be good info for anyone having similar issues.

Top Bottom