What was done to your rig this week?

Bierpower

Hooked
Forgive my ignorance, but why a check valve?
The early jk came without it and it can cause issues when trying to fill the tank. Mine kicks the gas pump off about every 30 seconds when I fill it and I have to use the lowest lock on the handle. I think when they moved to the 3.6 they started putting the check ball filler hoses in.

At least this was my understanding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Ooh right, I think it was this thread. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That's the one I did a couple weeks ago. Very simple install. The only downside is you have to hit the lock button 3 times so the horn honks 3 times. Could unplug the horn I guess. But overall it does what its suppose to do, cheap and easy install.

JKbrick

That's the one I did a couple weeks ago. Very simple install. The only downside is you have to hit the lock button 3 times so the horn honks 3 times. Could unplug the horn I guess. But overall it does what its suppose to do, cheap and easy install.

Hers is a sport without power locks so I got the one that came with it’s own remotes, it has a receiver thing I fished up the A pillar and tucked in the roll bar padding hoping for maximum reception. On this you push the button once for 2 seconds and it starts. I think the nicest thing is if it breaks you can take it out and no factory wiring was cut or spliced

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Hers is a sport without power locks so I got the one that came with it’s own remotes, it has a receiver thing I fished up the A pillar and tucked in the roll bar padding hoping for maximum reception. On this you push the button once for 2 seconds and it starts. I think the nicest thing is if it breaks you can take it out and no factory wiring was cut or spliced

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh that's cool. Easy peasy. What's the range like on that one?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So the gas doesn't spit back out at you.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

The early jk came without it and it can cause issues when trying to fill the tank. Mine kicks the gas pump off about every 30 seconds when I fill it and I have to use the lowest lock on the handle. I think when they moved to the 3.6 they started putting the check ball filler hoses in.

At least this was my understanding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks fellas! I learned something today!

Top Bottom