What was done to your rig this week?

Hack12

Rig's lookin SICK! Nice work brother :thumb:

that sucks but, and this may be just me, but I like the damage if its this level and not worse. It looks tough, but I agree that I wouldn't wish for it to happen to me either. Are you planning on fixing/replacing the door or leave it?

I agree completely. As long as it happens on the trails I have no problem with it. I may be singing a different song if it were a shopping cart or something though.

I definitely won't be replacing the door. I'll look into pulling the dent eventually, but I'm in no rush. I kinda like it.

PackersJeep

Ordered some new rear bumper LEDs from rigid, some truck lite LED headlights and poison spyder dif covers. Next week is going to be fun once it gets here!!

- Kirk
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

Ordered some new rear bumper LEDs from rigid, some truck lite LED headlights and poison spyder dif covers. Next week is going to be fun once it gets here!!

- Kirk
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like it! That'll be a good time. Take lotsa pics i love seeing those diff covers. what color you gonna paint em?I just ordered a bumper FINALLY. I'm on kind of a budget, I wanted the Evo 1/4'er with stinger but I went with a smittybilt xrc stinger.

jbaskin28

Just got back to my jeep and started work.

Completed my ACE license plate install

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368414362.386672.jpg
I used the wire tubing from the light wires to enclose the brake and LP light wiring:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368414373.151584.jpg

Bought 10' of the wire tubing to run across the jeep. You can see some of it poking out.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368414481.735502.jpg

Get my new tires Tuesday.

Toxic

phonepics3 048 (1280x960).jpg Poison Spyder Bumper and Skid Powder Coated

phonepics3 047 (1280x960).jpg Arb High Output Compressor, got to dark to wire up.

phonepics3 045.jpg Lod Signature Sliders 4dr

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I agree completely. As long as it happens on the trails I have no problem with it. I may be singing a different song if it were a shopping cart or something though.

I definitely won't be replacing the door. I'll look into pulling the dent eventually, but I'm in no rush. I kinda like it.

This is my mentality. I like scratches and small dents from the trails...it proves that my Jeeps get used. My Patriot had more tattoos than I could count (not joking) and the only one I cared about was from a car door that happened on base. I was pissed. With my JK...its harder to see scratches so I just have to worry about dents and the black plastics lol

Keep on Jeepin bro...that dent is just a shiner. It's a badge or a free tattoo. That's how I look at it haha

tbones999

Bearing down...

This weekend I finished up the front end. A toasted wheel bearing prompted new spindle bearings, new wheel bearings, a new hub, a new spindle, and new locking hubs.

Then I got ambitious and decided to put the rear seat in for the first time. The body isn't in the best shape, so I didn't know what I would find when I took the rubber mat off the back floor. (Screwed down.) Thankfully I found the floor fully intact. One trip to the hardware store and 20 min of work, I had the seat in. I am thankful (shocked) it went so smoothly. :)

Most important part of this picture: not on jack stands. :)

Bearings:

Toasted spindle with bearing race permanently attached...

I am very excited to take it to work tomorrow. :)

PackersJeep

Sounds like it! That'll be a good time. Take lotsa pics i love seeing those diff covers. what color you gonna paint em?I just ordered a bumper FINALLY. I'm on kind of a budget, I wanted the Evo 1/4'er with stinger but I went with a smittybilt xrc stinger.

As a BIG Packer fan (and owner) the majority will be Packers green, the spider will be Packers gold/yellow. That's the part that I think will take the longest. Also need to order some switches and the a-pillar pod. Def gonna take a lot of pics.

Good call on the bumper! That thing will be sweet!! I'm going to be saving up for the LōD sig shorty from bumper with stinger one of these months.

- Kirk
Sent via beer mail

MobyJR

As a BIG Packer fan (and owner) the majority will be Packers green, the spider will be Packers gold/yellow. That's the part that I think will take the longest. Also need to order some switches and the a-pillar pod. Def gonna take a lot of pics.

Good call on the bumper! That thing will be sweet!! I'm going to be saving up for the LōD sig shorty from bumper with stinger one of these months.

- Kirk
Sent via beer mail

I just put one of those a pillar pods on mine I like it. That diff cover should look awesome. You'll be the only jeep with those colors on the diff cover I know of
:) go packers

Top Bottom