What was done to your rig this week?

I-Eat-Mud

Got a new J8 master cylinder to make the huge brakes feel better. The brake pedal feels very soft with the stock master cylinder.

NCPossum

Thanks to the help of the fine folks on here and a little youtube, I was able to install my CB radio, I think its a pretty slick setup.
antenna hook up.jpg cable hole.jpg door cable.jpg slick setup.jpg swr meter.jpg

I-Eat-Mud

Rst8rox, looks badass. What diff covers are those and do they come in a sterling 10.5 [emoji848]

Just had my tires pulled off the wheels, the stupid beads sucked out from the previous owner, and rebalanced. But that seems to have fixed my awful steering wobble.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I-Eat-Mud

Rst8rox, looks badass. What diff covers are those and do they come in a sterling 10.5 [emoji848]

Just had my tires pulled off the wheels, the stupid beads sucked out from the previous owner, and rebalanced. But that seems to have fixed my awful steering wobble.

Just ordered 40” coopers and new dirty life beadlocks because seriously f**k balancing these tires. I’m drinking that STT pro kool aid.

KingCopperhead

What did you think of the install? A couple of us have them to put on soon

I'd let my 14 year old do it unsupervised. It was literally that easy. The only issue I had was that the instructions call for you to install the hinge bumpers before mounting the hinges to the body. If your kit included the new bicycle brake pad hinge bumper.. Skip it and install them when everything is done. You won't be able to reach the outermost torx screw if you install them as per the instructions. Also get the extended torx bit. Maybe I got lucky but by being able to have those outer screws on the hinge tightened, all I had to do was open the tailgate, tighten the inner torx screws on the hinges and it lined right up.

I also used a little fluid film to press the bushings into the carrier side hinge. Made them go in nice and easy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom