What was done to your rig this week?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
IMG_1295.jpg
Over the week I install quite a few things. Starting off with Reid knuckles and synergy tie rod.

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Got the cage and mini liners back from powder coating. Got everything installed. Cage is a textured tan. Love how it turned out.

IMG_1329.jpg

Didn’t get a picture of the axle installed and re painted. But installed a rubi axle after I got it regeared. Then I’ll be installing dynatrac ball joints today.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 299827
Over the week I install quite a few things. Starting off with Reid knuckles and synergy tie rod.

View attachment 299828

View attachment 299829

Got the cage and mini liners back from powder coating. Got everything installed. Cage is a textured tan. Love how it turned out.

View attachment 299830

Didn’t get a picture of the axle installed and re painted. But installed a rubi axle after I got it regeared. Then I’ll be installing dynatrac ball joints today.

You've been busy!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Been there twice this month.

Not much snow this year, everything looks to be open

Right on. Thanks for the info.

Year round. Stick to your stuff up there. Big bear is gay compared to what you have up there.

Can’t deny the trails up this way are great. My wife’s grandma lives in Palm Desert though, so it’s one of those two birds things. Would like to check out John Bull and Holcomb.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Can’t deny the trails up this way are great. My wife’s grandma lives in Palm Desert though, so it’s one of those two birds things. Would like to check out John Bull and Holcomb.

Fun trails. Next time you’ll be down, post it up and I’m sure some people will be around to run them with you. Here’s a short clip from John Bull. https://youtu.be/HDlFIWUNlt4

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

eh, it's worth "checking out" but I can almost guarantee you that you won't bother to go again especially if it's on a weekend.

Top Bottom