What was done to your rig this week?

Bustedback

Installed my Synergy track bar frame brace and steering shaft support bracket, only to find out the track bar makes contact with the Synergy steering shaft nut. So now I’m waiting for a Synergy track bar to show up in a few days.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

45caljeep

Finished my homemade intake “raw” finish ... my new water pump pulley came in and it had burrs all over it and the black powder coat was all dinged up so I deburred everything chamfered the holes and did my “raw” finish on that too ... no one will ever know but me haha ... and I did the screaming demon coil and 8mm livewires too ... IMG_9488.jpg IMG_9503.jpg D53AD73B-2784-4403-87E5-ADCD91932484.jpg IMG_9501.jpg IMG_9502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just changed trans and transfer case fluids for the first time. Also greased all control arms.

Trans had a good deal of fuzz on the drain plug. Nothing too alarming I don’t think from my aircraft mech days. Only had 1 3D chip which wasn’t very big. Also not very much fluid drained outta the trans. Now sure how but I don’t think they filled it all the way at the factory.

You will never get all the fluid out when draining the trans. There is still tons of fluid that sits in the housing itself and if you have an auto, the torque converter holds about 2qts as well.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Just changed trans and transfer case fluids for the first time. Also greased all control arms.

Trans had a good deal of fuzz on the drain plug. Nothing too alarming I don’t think from my aircraft mech days. Only had 1 3D chip which wasn’t very big. Also not very much fluid drained outta the trans. Now sure how but I don’t think they filled it all the way at the factory.

I found that if overfilled or under filled it will go into limp mode. I think best way to get close to the full level is to keep track of how much comes out and put that much back in. Then check dip stick for accuracy.

BeefyAF

Washed, clayed and waxed my truck. Decided to give my Jeep the same love this weekend. I’ve never seen him so shiny, kind of nice!

EF0BD64A-7D72-4B27-92BB-7C70C1E5A495.jpg

#BeefyAF

98XJ06LJ

IMG_20190425_134922477.jpg
IMG_20190425_115125348.jpg
New Melling oil pump, rear main seal, oil pan gasket and oil pan for the XJ. A little too much up travel on the new set up. Extended the bumps and replaced the pan.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom