What was done to your rig this week?

👆 Not the finger I wanted to give but will have to do.

My hand doesn't need to work to watch you mod my jeep. Geesh. I'm clear to go. Still a little weak, but probably as good as you still.

Seriously though. Let me know when you're doing more ill come over. Got sons baseball sat mornings, but usually free other than that. You getting skins for your man jeep? Men should be skinned for protection.

Okay will do. Don't be a crybaby. You've got my number too. Haha. Yes it is in the plans. I'll just install yours on my rig to be sure it's the look you want. Deal?

Okay will do. Don't be a crybaby. You've got my number too. Haha. Yes it is in the plans. I'll just install yours on my rig to be sure it's the look you want. Deal?

I'm not crying .... Anymore. I'm more disappointed. That was my dad voice. LMAO.

Order ur skins from Northridge and let's do this. I'll order the fancy nutsert tool from amazon.

Back on topic. I also removed my rear bumper, painted my muffler and drilled my side view mirrors so they can drain quickly, not the slow rusty drip of death. 👌💪👍
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364087146.207830.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364087177.979957.jpg

Last edited:
Not "my rig," but spent the last couple days working with my son on his SHARK BITE pinewood derby rig.

It's running a PR1 and .0025 EVO coilovers. Also going bumper less with no spare!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364089332.769515.jpg

That's a pretty awesome derby car you guys have there! Good luck! :thumb:

Ha ha....thanks. Just felt left out of the thread. Sad thing is I think this is more modded than my Jeep. :grayno: We had fun putting it together as that is the Wayalife way. Spending time together working on rigs. :yup:

Top Bottom