What was done to your rig this week?

Jimmypaget

Finally connected my rock lights IMG_4179.jpg IMG_4180.jpg IMG_4181.jpg
I ran the wiring last weekend. Finally got around to getting the switch and everything done today! They are 8 of the lux micro leds and 8 genetic adhesive ones from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

I am 6 weeks new to being a Wrangler owner. My Gal has had a Wrangler since 2012. I recently put new tires on her baby and the look and fun of the Jeep finally got me. We are now a Jeep household. Started very simple, new headlights and plastidiped the wheels. The bug has hit and i love learning from Wayolife on what i plan to do. Next step are rock sliders and then shortly after a lift, wheels and tires.

IMG_20160912_124023237_HDR.jpg IMG_20161127_154444674_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Put the winch cover on the WJ. Left the wife's the way it is as it is due to the bumper design. The winch is pretty recessed in there so it's protected more and also would be more difficult to get a cover on it. We'll see how much ice and crap builds up around the rope. If anyone else is running a similar bumper with a recessed winch, I'd love to hear some feedback on whether a cover is worth it or not.

1206160840.jpg

jkris

Put the winch cover on the WJ. Left the wife's the way it is as it is due to the bumper design. The winch is pretty recessed in there so it's protected more and also would be more difficult to get a cover on it. We'll see how much ice and crap builds up around the rope. If anyone else is running a similar bumper with a recessed winch, I'd love to hear some feedback on whether a cover is worth it or not.

View attachment 233508

That is one beautiful WJ! Looking at yours makes me wish I still had mine!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom