What was done to your rig this week?

Finally got around to installing my Revolution rear axle shafts. When I pulled my drivers side which had the bent flange I noticed I had also twisted the splines. I was going to use it as a trail spare with just the bent flange but not sure with the twisted splines. What's the consensus, trail spare or trash? 1476056226818.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally got around to installing my Revolution rear axle shafts. When I pulled my drivers side which had the bent flange I noticed I had also twisted the splines. I was going to use it as a trail spare with just the bent flange but not sure with the twisted splines. What's the consensus, trail spare or trash? View attachment 226264

I'd keep it as a spre for sure. If it was working when you took it out, it will work to get you off the trail in a bind. Also, they don't seem TOO twisted.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Finally got around to installing my Revolution rear axle shafts. When I pulled my drivers side which had the bent flange I noticed I had also twisted the splines. I was going to use it as a trail spare with just the bent flange but not sure with the twisted splines. What's the consensus, trail spare or trash? View attachment 226264

If it gets you off the trail then it is good?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or I'll rent one just like yours... go back to playing video games.

Joey Calabro
•Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus
using WAYALIFE mobile app

You guys are a tough crowd here on the blogs... wow!

Joey Calabro

A few more lawns to cut and you prob have just enough to get a few parts @OverlanderJK... MOUT!

Joey Calabro

You came here to pimp your Tonka Truck and weren't happy that no one fell in love with your build. Don't get so butthurt. It's your money and your Jeep, so do what ever the hell you want with it.

Top Bottom