What was done to your rig this week?

vjusmc

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466008347.081630.jpg
I just installed my new twill trektop. It was a pain to get everything on because it was super tight. After a few hours of being in the sun it finally gave in. So far I'm very happy with it. Very nice look, not too hot, low road noise.

Does anyone know what I need to use to keep it looking like new ?

jagrubb99

View attachment 208347
I just installed my new twill trektop. It was a pain to get everything on because it was super tight. After a few hours of being in the sun it finally gave in. So far I'm very happy with it. Very nice look, not too hot, low road noise.

I believe bestop makes a soft top care package. Might want to check that out

Siebermd

I'm going to install my Or-Fab tire carrier very soon (Saturday) so I needed to fix the 3rd brake light. I trimmed the wheel mount portion off and did a little cleaning up. This is the end result. I rather like the look, and it is plenty sturdy.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466028064.377634.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466028084.214234.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466028094.978051.jpg

Mikelang

Thanks. Most people ask if I'm a firefighter.... Nope just for looks. Unless I'm camping and I need to split wood. Lol.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
View attachment 208347

I just got some soft top cleaner from Bestop.

JKbrick

Front and rear pinion yokes, new transfer case yokes, and new to me driveshafts so far.... Rear upper and lower Currie control arms and a rear track bar bracket Saturday or Sunday

PhantomMs1

Suspension upgrades

Installed new lower control arms to help correct the caster after the 2.5" lift and 35" BFG's. One smashed pinky and 4 bolts later they are installed :)
160615-IMG_20160615_175056.jpg 160615-IMG_20160615_200717.jpg

Top Bottom