What was done to your rig this week?

BdugJK

So I finally get to reply to this thread! I have been hoarding parts for a little while now due to time constraints, i.e. 15 month old, school, jobs, etc. So I actually took today off and and got to work! I installed a thrush muffler, that I got for free from another wheeler that was changing his set up. I had to cut off the flared section of the stock muffler to attache the new muffler. Welded it to the new muffle but used a clamp on both sides just in case. Also hooked up my light bar and some new decals. The decal with the shield and crosses is for a corrections officer I live near that was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Showing support where it is due.

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

Ugh seriously?!?

Wethy

As posted in my build thread I changed up the air filter and added a rugged ridge switch panel and a new backup light
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457848964.356406.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457848981.518735.jpg

stormtroopedjk

As ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457850251.730831.jpg
Added a rear bumper I got at work for free and made some break line extension brackets for the front. Now I need help in ensuring the way I did it is okay and won't hurt anything.. I've seen it done just want to make sure it will be fine. It is close to the shock and I made a cut so the coil spring doesn't hit the bracket. Any advice is welcomed please
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457850345.408043.jpg

Eugene the Jeep

Installed a new Rampage recovery bumper. Nice quality, seems very well made, nice welds. The only problem is shipping. First one showed up damaged, second showed up some corners chipped but easily fixed.

Attachments

• 1457884614830.jpg
    1457884614830.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 284

Rasta Jeep

mods this week

cleaned up the rck lights a bit and a new window decal

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 296

swampdog

Installed my SwitchPro

Watch out, bc the buttons are rectangle, so your stickers are going to read sideways now. I explored this mounting as an option when I installed but was not satisfied with having all of the button covers read sideways and installed above the rear view mirror.

swampdog

How are you liking it so far? VERY strongly considering purchasing one for myself.

I absolutely LOVE mine. The programming is a breeze, cheaper than the S-Pod, 2 extra buttons (6 vs 8), and is Bluetooth capable, so with the app, you can use your phone to control it. A great piece of kit from good people with outstanding customer support. A+

Soylent

You are right. I thought that there was a portrait and landscape form of each sticker. Found out today I was wrong. I may call them and see if they plan on making the vertically oriented stickers or just make my own.

I really like the quality of the unit. It was a tight fit with my Genesis dual setup but I was able to get it tucked in. I am happy with it so far.

Top Bottom