What was done to your rig this week?

My Christmas present from my kickass wife got installed today but some awesome friends. Thank Drew, Frank, Russ and Adam!

]
that warn and evo fairlead look good! wasn't sure about the fairlead, but now thinking i might get one!:yup:

Thanks for the axles! :thumb: I put my old rubi rails on top of your rubi rails as trade.

We actually had Adam weld his rails to the side of your JCR rails. Looks sweet and is more of a step. Best part is his axles which are now on Betty aren't THAT bent so you're good there. :thumb:

Last edited:
We actually had Adam weld his rails to the side of your JCR rails. Looks sweet and is more of a step. Best part is his axles which are nope on Betty aren't THAT bent so you're good there. :thumb:

The rear only leaks a little diff fluid. No need to worry though skid_marc, it's not a lot.

My Christmas present from my kickass wife got installed today but some awesome friends. Thank Drew, Frank, Russ and Adam!

View attachment 70395
View attachment 70396

Thanks for the axles! :thumb: I put my old rubi rails on top of your rubi rails as trade.

We actually had Adam weld his rails to the side of your JCR rails. Looks sweet and is more of a step. Best part is his axles which are now on Betty aren't THAT bent so you're good there. :thumb:

Looks like I missed out on all the shenanigans. :grayno:

Installed my hurricane fenders last week.

IMG_3467_zps2d002777.jpg

Finally bit the bullet and bought some trucklites from Northridge. Installed them today when I got back from SEC swimming and diving championships. For some reason I can't attach pictures right now. I'll try later

Edit: Still can't post pictures. Finally drove around with them once it got dark. Definitely notice the xy thing that I've seen some people talk about. Might have to try some aiming, but so far nobody flashed me so i guess they are aimed ok for now

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet and bought some trucklites from Northridge. Installed them today when I got back from SEC swimming and diving championships. For some reason I can't attach pictures right now. I'll try later

If you are using an app you may have to delete the app and reinstall. I know this is what I needed to do couple of times.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Did yours line up nicely? Mine is off enough on the passenger side I can't put any of the bolts in on the passenger side.

No sir. I was able to use a fairly large screwdriver to align one set of the bolt holes enough to get one bolt through. Then after much of the same on the next bolt hole along with some beating with a rubber mallet and a bit of praying I finally persuaded the 2nd bolt to find its home. Once I got the bastard nut lined up in the frame my 6 year old son hit the bolt with the impact driver and all the stars aligned. <grins>

Finally Installed my lify Kit

My fiance' got me the RC 3.25" lit for Christmas. I finally has time to put it on this weekend. I've read mixed reviws about RC products, but I'm pretty impressed so far. All the components felt and looked solid and I think the ride quality is improved. The height of the front fender from the ground increased from 36" to 39.5" I'm assuming there will be some "settling: over the next few months. Excuse me, I'm off to read threads about 35" tires. :thumb:
20140221_201744.jpg

Finally got up the nerve to paint front grill. I think it dresses up the front nicely. Ordered a Warn black hawse fairlead to replace chrome rollers

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393214540.534341.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393214404.099377.jpg

Edit: Still can't post pictures. Finally drove around with them once it got dark. Definitely notice the xy thing that I've seen some people talk about. Might have to try some aiming, but so far nobody flashed me so i guess they are aimed ok for now

How long to install? Was it pretty easy? FYI, I was having trouble posting pics as well. Deleted and re-installed app, fixed issue

Top Bottom