What was done to your rig this week?

Are you nuts? We haven't even had winter yet,lol. Seems like I just put my hardtop on yesterday. It isn't coming off again till it hits 80 a few days in a row, my Trektop is way too hard to deal with when it isn't warm. Besides, I don't have a cozy little garage to park mine in:banghead:
That's right, no top and no doors here in sunny Florida

Attachments

• 1392565462306.jpg
    1392565462306.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 489
Are you nuts? We haven't even had winter yet,lol. Seems like I just put my hardtop on yesterday. It isn't coming off again till it hits 80 a few days in a row, my Trektop is way too hard to deal with when it isn't warm. Besides, I don't have a cozy little garage to park mine in:banghead:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

0 here with the gentle northern breeze..... I hate you!

Install my two front rock lights still need to wire

Installed my switch panel I still need to more switches and wire them up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1392570783269.jpg
    1392570783269.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 447
  • 1392570851877.jpg
    1392570851877.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 443
Your RC mounts vibrate and flex like crazy Chris?........I have the same exact mounts for my 50" and to be honest i haven't felt any vibration what so ever.......and as far as flexing.....before I attached the 50" I checked to see how sturdy they were with my hand and they didn't budge....felt pretty solid........didn't you have a whistle noise from your 50"?.......There are fins on the back of my 50" and on each fin there are these clear plastic clips about an inch or so wide that slide left or right........2 sets one on the left and one on the right......I was told that you can adjust their position to dampen the vibration and tune out the whistle noise that some 50" make........I've tuned out the slight fin vibration whistle (didn't really bother me really) by adjusting the clips.......the RC mounts are cheap in price I'll give you that.....but they do the job quite well as far as I'm concerned......I'm sure somebody will be happy with them if you intend to sell them and the 50" in the future........

~Woodrow~

Can you take a pic of those clips, maybe i can find some around? I have a vibration i can feel in the floor pan.. sounds like a wookie screaming above 50!

Added the stickers:ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392574546.461213.jpg

Installed the cb:ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392574578.573368.jpg

Got the spare off the back just waiting for my ORO 3rd brake light to relocate my plate and I'm gonna be finding a way to mount the spare inside, any suggestions would be great.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392574791.810303.jpg

Next are my gussets and ball joints and tranny cooler lines. Just running out of time today maybe next weekend before I head to Nebraska I can get them installed.

After wheeling 3 weekends in a row I finally gave it a good wash and cleaned all the sand and dirt from the inside 👍

Also got these jks quick disconnects, huge thanks to Overlanderjk 😬
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392587595.855807.jpg

Patiently waiting to get through my deployment post-out processing so I can go home and familiarize myself with all the jeep goodies waiting :D. Trucklites, currie** (dang autocorrect) trackbars, vector edock, ran mounts, new cb, ball joints, exhaust. To name a few :D

Last edited:
Patiently waiting to get through my deployment post-out processing so I can go home and familiarize myself with all the jeep goodies waiting :D. Trucklites, currie** (dang autocorrect) trackbars, vector edock, ran mounts, new cb, ball joints, exhaust. To name a few :D

Welcome home, and Thank You for your service.

Thank you. Welcome jome

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Trektop NX does not leak like the hard top does. Working on a new seal for the front. Once I figure it out I will let you know.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Top Bottom