What was done to your rig this week?

Built and installed a new Tie Rod kit from Ruff stuff specialties and relocated and installed a new stabilizer.

Took my old steering set-up off.
View attachment 51507

Cut 1.5" .25" wall DOM to about 50" wide
View attachment 51506

Welded a new bracket on for relocating my stabilizer
View attachment 51508

Welded some threaded bungs on each end of the tie rod and offset 1-ton GM ends and test fit
View attachment 51509

Checking clearance
View attachment 51510

I went cheap and just welded a bracket on the tie rod
View attachment 51511

Sprayed it black and Finished!
View attachment 51512

Very nice job! :clap2:

Hmmm, what do I need done when I am in Vegas next....? :cheesy:

Couple weeks ago I added a swimming pool to my rig. All the footwells looked like that or worse.

Attachments

• 1380958321241.jpg
    1380958321241.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 379
Couple weeks ago I added a swimming pool to my rig. All the footwells looked like that or worse.

HAHA. I know this pain. I left the doors off during rainy season once.. I took all the plugs out after that so it can all drain. And then add the local gas station shop vac, and its all good to go.

Well that sucks, I've had good luck dealing with guys on here so far

He was on here for a little bit but is more on JKF. He told me these were the 2.5-6" lift discos and since I had just bought my jeep I said sweet ill take them. Hell he even had them in a package that said 2.5-6" lift. After waiting 3 months to install them I realized what he had done. He must have bought new discos (had a Sahara) and swapped the packages to sell these for more money. Real shady thing to do but he'll get what's coming to him eventually I'm sure. Live and learn I guess.

Top Bottom