What was done to your rig this week?

Looks good. :thumb: I like the blacked out rings...but they'll get shredded where you wheel. The upkeep is what kept me from doing mine. That is unless you don't mind the "used to be black" look. LOL!

I expect them to get a beat up look. Gives it a little character ;)

^ Hey! That's the front bumper I'll be getting next month :) I'm always going back and forth on what winch I wanna go with haha I asked them if they'd make a matching rear bumper too and apparently they tried it but shit fell through :( Sucks cause their front bumpers are super affordable and I'd love to have a matching one made by them

I have their bumper I like it. It was very affordable and actually looks pretty good. I will be upgrading it to the Evo one with a stinger at some point in time tho.

@ WhiteDynamite...I love your rig! The all black and camo green (whatever it's actually called) looks sick!

@NAUJK...that's great! I'm trying to decide if I want the ones with the fog light end caps or just the stubby and buy the rugged ridge light bar to place my wannabe Duallys on for fogs. I'm leaning more towards the Fog Light End Capped version.

@ WhiteDynamite...I love your rig! The all black and camo green (whatever it's actually called) looks sick!

@NAUJK...that's great! I'm trying to decide if I want the ones with the fog light end caps or just the stubby and buy the rugged ridge light bar to place my wannabe Duallys on for fogs. I'm leaning more towards the Fog Light End Capped version.

Thank You! To be honest, my buddy is building it for me while I am in Africa. I gave him the Jeep with roughly 700 miles on the odometer. Gonna be one hell of a homecoming present in about two weeks:yup:

You were very close on the color name too - Commando Green

Thank You! To be honest, my buddy is building it for me while I am in Africa. I gave him the Jeep with roughly 700 miles on the odometer. Gonna be one hell of a homecoming present in about two weeks:yup:

You were very close on the color name too - Commando Green

Ah very cool. I know a guy who works in Afghanistan as a civilian doing lord knows what (not government related that I know of) and he has a '13 JKUR that is only gonna have like 2k miles on it in like 5 years he's gone so much hahahaha I wish I could deploy (I'm in the AF) so I could make bank and have some good tax free money to spend on my JK :p actually...if I made like $10k I'd porbably use it all on my payments haha

After 12 months of stuffing around and experimenting I have finally put together my cargo carrier for the JK. Wanted to carry gear only when needed but easily remove it when I didn't. I only use two of the rotopax for fuel. The other two just have bits n pieces. About 100kg's all up - tyre, Tiregate, and gear. I have Suspensionstuff springs which handle load very well. All the bags pull on very tight.

I have wheeled the Wilco Tire carrier loaded up pretty hard and works great.

All the gear is very stable on the trolley.

Mods:
1. Wilco Tire Carrier but had the tire A frame rewelded to centre. Also added tail lights connected to normal trailer plug.
2. Aluminium mount for Rotopax and top tray for chairs at the top. Included a side mount for the extendable dune flag.
3. Trasharoo
4. Bestop spare tyre packs
5. Mount trolley

All fits sweet and is very robust. Only takes a few minutes to put on and take off.

Don't ask what this set up cost me... a lot.

Wow... NICE!

So I removed the old shocks and finally replaced them with the rancho rs7000 shocks by rancho. It was a pain in the ass, one bolt defeated the on blaster, so we cut it off. But it's starting to look good ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369672115.618874.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369672124.763111.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369672133.962293.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369672144.379759.jpg the new ones
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369672163.025791.jpg old one

Did sleeves and gussets, JKS front and rear weld on trackbar braces, and a JSPEC 2" lift with 1/2" spacers in front to level things up.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677305.256152.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677331.722300.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677346.772383.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677367.022194.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677388.322432.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677416.255807.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677447.822528.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677463.489301.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369677478.739761.jpg

Other than more noise is there any reason I shouldn't pull my carpet??

Sent from my iPhone somewhere in Texas.
Semper Fi!

Mine isn't done yet so not sure of price, just spent my play $ for now on the above posts. It's on my get done list. With all the masking off involved I'm guessing line x will be 800ish?

Top Bottom