What was done to your rig this week?

Okay this week, chopped the stock fenders (yes 4 week old fenders hacked). Painted the wheel wells black with rubberized undercoating and finished the fender edges off with some door trim.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366078000.424538.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366078013.002154.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366078022.968662.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366078032.918870.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366078044.718555.jpg

Next: slap my 35's on.

You need to chop her fenders..

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna wait a few weeks so my wife doesn't chop me for cutting up her Jeep two days after she got it! We could totally do some bad ass mods to this thing though.

Chopped my fenders with a big help of 10frank9 thanks brotha and got home and spray painted the wheel wells flat black getting the under coating tomorrow ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366082958.167915.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366082971.144983.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366082986.203417.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366083002.188815.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366083014.503577.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366083029.630425.jpg

Finished painting my hood matte black.

I'm waiting for the flat black pin striping I ordered to come in so I can cover up the edges of the black. And yes, I realize that the sides aren't exactly even, I'm hoping to hide that a little with the pin striping.

I'm waiting for the flat black pin striping I ordered to come in so I can cover up the edges of the black. And yes, I realize that the sides aren't exactly even, I'm hoping to hide that a little with the pin striping.

Sick LJ :thumb:

Looks good now I understand why you chopped up your hood. 👍

looks good painted! you get home and not be able to handle it! :yup: good job sir!

No sir couldn't wait especially when my neighbor comes over and tells me "dude you need to paint your wheel wells" and I was just about to go outside and do it so that made me do it even more lol thanks brotha for your help food and providing your home love the garage thanks hopefully see you tomorrow

That looks really good love that jeep good job

Thanks for the compliments! :D I had my doubts about the paint job, but I'm glad I did it. Time to paint those fender flares black now.

Yes sir, no problem. Two cans for $9 at AutoZone.

Sweet. I think/hope to tackle mine Wednesday. Noticed driver side front fender was a little off about 1/4 inch from passenger, so evened things out today.

And rubicrawl, your finish work tide up all the strings. Looks good man!

Top Bottom