What was done to your rig this week?

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Thanks not sure why I didn't think of that.
Getting roughly 2.2 on both sides top of ball joints. and the same on the flat rings on the front of either side of the differential.
I have zero vibrations. I can steer one handed at 75-80 mph. The only thing I can feel is a little side to side back and forth on a bad road. If that makes sense. Not quite bucking.
Shop says they set it at (quote) about 5-7 degrees. If you are not having driveline vibration issues, the pinion angle will be fine.
But the readings I'm getting and just looking at it, the damn thing is not pointing at the T-case at all. Would this have any bad effect on the life of the u-joint?
View attachment 365059
I had the side to side motion you describe, make sure your axles are parallel to each other as well as square to the frame.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Replaced right rear speed sensor on the JKU. Another broken red clip and now the harness won’t seat on the sensor connector. Any ideas on how to replace the clip on the harness side?
Splice in a new connector. Just make sure you solder in the connections. You can get them from the dealership

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Agh I just bought 1 for $20 at oreillys. Don’t have soldering stuff either. Hopefully a decent crimp and heat shrink will work.

Top Bottom