What was done to your rig this week?

Nice covers I like those! Also that looks like a Synergy track bar brace and is it missing a bolt?

It’s only partially installed. The only thing holding it in is the 4 steering box bolts and the track bar bolt. This was done so that the steering box TSB could be done without any complaints from the dealership. I just need to reinstall the rest of the brace hardware.

Are those trussed or is that not a factory axle? I can’t tell

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is an Evo Mfg front axle truss. I had it welded on when the axles were apart for the gear install.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
63193797754__30299608-8DA8-4D87-848B-B3214FB9FAE4.jpgIMG_3097.jpg

Added some protection and some new front and rear door pockets. Was tired of the factory nets.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Not envious of that job. Lol

Wasn’t to bad. Took about 4 1/2 hrs from start to... in back of the truck. IMG_7261.jpgNow it’s off to ECGS for new gears & a locker rebuild, along with new bearings all around. I figured since the ring gear is fucked I might as well rebuild the entire thing. I really can’t complain... I’ve never been shy about letting the Ole’ 6.0l’s rev limiter sing lol! I’ve truly put that thing through hell & back and it’s always performed great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ordered new beadlocks for the JK: AEV Borahs...we'll see. Can't get KMCs for a decent price out here (800 ish $ a wheel !) the Pintlers i had are oxidated behind the tire bead seat, have to get them sand blasted and re-coated & use them as spares....

Top Bottom