What problems does your Jeep have this week?

WJCO

Meme King
Thankfully it’s a quick and easy fix. Overheat related???

It's on the JK. Just a noise we've been hearing. It was stupid to take in on our last 2000 mile road trip but we lucked out with no issues. I just remembered to actually diag today and found it has quite a bit of play. Hoping to replace ASAP.

Desert Crawler

Yeah, I put on my brakes and veered right to try to avoid impact and all she hit was the tire. Bent tie rod and some new beadlock scratches is all I have discovered so far, but haven't taken a good look yet. Steering wheel was off center. I limped it home with the traction control doing its thing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

h.alvarez

Went out wheeling in the Gila Mountains out here in Yuma AZ, took a bad line through some rocks and put a pretty dent in my oil pan, needless to say buying a new pan and rockhard skid to go along with it. another rock from that line did a number on my steering stabilizer, which makes for a good excuse to finally upgrade some steering components, the joints on my drag link and tie rod were pretty shot. Looking at doing a synergy drag link flip, tie rod, and high steer setup there.

WJCO

Meme King
Our soft top had a spot just like this. We cleaned it real good on the inside and put a small patch of all-purpose epoxy glue or gorilla glue. It was leaking water prior and hasn't leaked since that I know of.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
View attachment 278524
My jeep developed a steering issue today, thanks to a Camry who ran a stop sign.

Yeah California has that "itis" real bad out there. It's called the California Roll and they all do it out there. It's so dangerous, your almost forced to do it to prevent from getting hit. There are some pieces of crap on the road so I don't want to get hit by those. :eek:

Clowe

Our soft top had a spot just like this. We cleaned it real good on the inside and put a small patch of all-purpose epoxy glue or gorilla glue. It was leaking water prior and hasn't leaked since that I know of.
Do you remember what kind of epoxy that you got or does it matter?
Duct tape... it fixes everything [emoji6] sorry, that sucks I have small hole like this as well, no real problems yet.

Haha duck tape fixes everything!

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom