What ELSE do you do for fun?

I don't have any toys other than the Jeep. I just like to spend time with my wife and dog. Go exploring in a national park or forest or off the beaten path. We love being outdoors. I fishing on occasion. My wife and I are building a small cabin in the mountains and will spend our free time just getting away from it all. Life is definitely not meant to be stuck indoors.

I spend some extra time crusing and racing this
scan0010_zps73ab4adf.jpg

Guitars, beer, HUNTING, mountain bikes, roadie for my friends band, xbox, cook!!

Last edited:
If im not working or wheeling ... you find me in my Ocean kayak with my lady... FIG]22926[/ATTACH]
bass.JPG

Attachments

• shonnie.JPG
    shonnie.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 84
  • shark.JPG
    shark.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 86
Jeeping of course is one of my favorite things to do. Besides that I love wake boarding and boating, pretty much anything to do with being on the water and snowboarding. Here is my boat and a picture snowboarding with my brother and a good friend in Tahoe. 2000 sea doo speedster sk with 210hp mercury v6

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365091682.186614.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365091706.153998.jpg

P8140013.jpg

P7310071.jpg

P7310078.jpg
When I get the chance and I'm not in the hills, I try getting in the water on the wrecks

And when I'm stuck at work I absolutely love my job...when the gov't isn't furloughing us.:doh:

SRT ECC range Day Picture1.jpg

0718.jpg

Last edited:
You have my dream job! I think that'd be a kick ass job. I'm in the AF now but would love to do that after I got out!

Yeah man, this is a pretty cool gig. The bosses (everyone from Mr. Pres' on down) won't let us get out and play these days. There's too much political turmoil. So we do a crapload of training for the day we get to. The down time leaves plenty of extra for the JK. Since you're in Texas, our San Antonio and El Paso teams do however still get out and play. Don't know when you're out but there might be more hiring in the future. Right now the gov't is locked down.

Last edited:
Yeah man, this is a pretty cool gig. The bosses (everyone from Mr. Pres' on down) won't let us get out and play these days. There's too much political turmoil. So we do a crapload of training for the day we get to. The down time leaves plenty of extra for the JK. Since you're in Texas, our San Antonio and El Paso teams do however still get out and play. Don't know when you're out but there might be more hiring in the future. Right now the gov't is locked down.

Yea man I'd love to work for the San Antonio team. I finished high school, went to college near there, and enlisted out of there. So I sort of consider it to be my secondary hometown lol

Top Bottom