What do you love about your state?

NevadaJohnny

If there's another post like this, I just haven't scrolled far enough. Anyway I thought I'd start a thread on what each of us loves about the state we live in.

I love the wide open spaces of Nevada. It's great that I can drive less than an hour and be away from everything. I also like that it's one of the few states left that somewhat embraces the wild west heritage it has, and it hasn't been completely overrun by commies yet.

jesse3638

Hooked
California-The history and landscape it has to offer. Besides that it can go to hell. Politics, people (L.A. and bay area specifically), taxes, open boarders, high cost of living. Can't wait to leave, but don't worry when I do I won't be bringing it with me. I'm going to assimilate in which ever place we relocate to. That's the whole reason for leaving

Bullwinckle

Hooked
California-The history and landscape it has to offer. Besides that it can go to hell. Politics, people (L.A. and bay area specifically), taxes, open boarders, high cost of living. Can't wait to leave, but don't worry when I do I won't be bringing it with me. I'm going to assimilate in which ever place we relocate to. That's the whole reason for leaving
Yup that pretty much sums it up for me. Except I don’t think I’m leaving anytime soon. 😫

pop2tu

You forgot unconstitutional gun laws! A giant Asshat for a governor and the lack of U-Haul trucks to leave. It’s a great state. Can’t wait to move. I too will assimilate

jeeeep

Hooked
Traffic (Google maps show 30 minutes... 2 hours later...)

The highway design, if you miss your exit you may have to drive 50 miles to the next exit because they like to put cement barriers everywhere.

Closing down 4 out of 5 lines for a fender bender with fire trucks, 100 cops standing around and they take their sweet time waiting for tow trucks on still drivable vehicles because this state does not believe in proper, wide enough emergency lanes and no side routes to exit off on.

If you get a flat, keep driving; if you pull over onto the 2-foot-wide shoulder the chance of getting hit is high.

Did I mention no public open spaces? sure, you can pay stupid prices to drive around on someone's private land but ...fuck that.

I do enjoy watching our governor tell biden to pound sand albeit 3 years late.

I'm beginning to state, 4-hour drive? that's not so bad to get to nowhere.

CalSgt

Hooked
What I love about California?

The knee jerk bleeding heart liberals sipping tea and playing pattycake, the useless hippie potheads, the commie pinko leftists, the bunny huggers, the pillow biters, the beastly man haters. Tell those chicks to shave their pits and call me....

Top Bottom