what did your valentine get you?

mrmet1983

Won't know till when she gets home from work but fingers crossed it's something jeep related ;)

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

pvanweelden

My wife actually surprised me really good last year for V day, and bought me this wj :thumbup:
1392413448597.jpg
not expecting another jeep this year :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Nothing! This year, we agreed that we wouldn't let big business dictate how we show our affection for each other. It's a transparently useless holiday for anyone that loves, cares for, and provides for their families all of the other 364 days a year. Our society has become mindlessly driven by useless commercial holidays that only serve to transfer your hard earned dollars into the pockets of corporate thieves. Buying a box of chocolates and a dozen roses makes you about as much of a caring spouse as buying an expensive suit and a Ferrari Enzo makes you a sexy Italian.

Sorry for the rant. lol

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last edited:

Prime

Just a few things for my GOPRO and the ARB kit from north ridge 4x4. Yea my ole lady is awesome

Attachments

• image-1319374042.jpg
    image-1319374042.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 186

Hack12

Love that little Walther! Perfect concealed carry weapon. I've been using the S&W Bodyguard .380. I like it but I think I may need to upgrade sometime soon. However, I love my full size S&W M&P .40, it's just a bit tough to keep concealed unless I wear clothes that are 3 sizes too big. Not my style. My department issues Sig Sauer P226 .40's. Tremendously reliable weapons, just a bit heavy for my taste. Best of luck with the new toys!

Bama-Bravo4

Love that little Walther! Perfect concealed carry weapon. I've been using the S&W Bodyguard .380. I like it but I think I may need to upgrade sometime soon. However, I love my full size S&W M&P .40, it's just a bit tough to keep concealed unless I wear clothes that are 3 sizes too big. Not my style. My department issues Sig Sauer P226 .40's. Tremendously reliable weapons, just a bit heavy for my taste. Best of luck with the new toys!

I really like the Glock 19 gen4. The PK 380 is pretty nice, but a lot of internal parts. The wife really likes the 380. My XDM 40 is to big to conceal so I went to the Glock. I like it a lot and really simple to shoot. Thanks, now I have to get the wife to the range.

Hack12

I picked one of these up not too long ago. I love how small it is.

I agree. The built in laser sights are dead on at close/medium range too. I was extremely impressed at their accuracy right out of the box without any tweeking. Also, the long trigger pull is one of my favorite things about it, though I've heard that's one of the biggest complaints cited. I think I may actually give it to my wife. She shot really well with it and isn't intimidated by it at all. All in all, I really have no complaints about it.

Brankz

I don't have a girl at the moment :,(
Any available girls?
Ages: 18 to 21preferences:
Black hair
Blue ayes
Skinny but fit
Good lucking is a must
And you need to be fun
Any candidates please PM me. :D

Top Bottom