What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Went to pick up my new step sliders from the shipping company because I didn't want to wait until next Tuesday.! Got them from Rock Slider Engineering. These things are STOUT! 3/16" thick sliders along with 3/16" thick bolt on armor. Got the door delete kits as well. Can't wait to get them on! They drop down 12in and the steps can hold up to almost 700 pounds. I basically bought these for my wife, not because she's 700 pounds LOL but because she was complaining about crawling into the Jeep as it was and I'm lifting it even higher with bigger tires also. I figured this would be a good reasonable compromise.

View attachment 287254 View attachment 287255 View attachment 287256 View attachment 287257

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice catch! Don’t want the wife finding out. They always misinterpret things the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
Got these bad boys in on Saturday but the flu has had me down for a few days. These parts are even more bad ass in person! Huge thanks to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps for all his help and quick response times!!! I placed my order and 3 days later boom! Image1515019348.712293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom