What did Brown Santa show up with today..

image.jpg
Package from Northridge4x4...Dually-2 lights and new spacers for the tailgate to the changed spare tire size, got the lights on the Cyber-Monday 20% off sale! Plus the box was full of goodies from Northridge, really like the Christmas ornament cutout plate! First time buying from them... They got me hooked, everything will come from Northridge!

View attachment 58941
Package from Northridge4x4...Dually-2 lights and new spacers for the tailgate to the changed spare tire size, got the lights on the Cyber-Monday 20% off sale! Plus the box was full of goodies from Northridge, really like the Christmas ornament cutout plate! First time buying from them... They got me hooked, everything will come from Northridge!

What the hell I didn't get an ornament.

I'm supposed to be getting my hood mount brackets today, but the ice in Dallas may prevent that. I got my 10" SR Rigid on Wednesday.

4atu2azu.jpg

Rock krawler uppers and northridge threw in another ornament again

Attachments

• image-3097100968.jpg
    image-3097100968.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 300
Branks; you got the wrong permit... you got the one for a Jeep CJ... You need the one for a JK.... You will get fined by the Game commision

Nooooo I just noticed that :O, dam I have to call 4wd I ordered 1 for a JK.
Thanks for letting me know

That watch is going to go good with those RayBan's........you just need to eat a little more son.......you need to put on some weight........you're looking a little gaunt:yup:

Woodrow:beer:

Top Bottom