What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Here it is before we prepped primed and painted! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385256559.378384.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385256575.313303.jpg made a hillbilly paint/heat booth and install happens in the morning! :) A huge thank you to Rob (Panda) for buying this for my Jeep and helping! Doing this in tandem with his new PS rear bumper install! Can't wait to see this portion of changes for both rigs done in morning. Time to wash the paint and grime off enjoy some dinner, wine and maybe post on wines of the week too!

Wasn't exactly The Brown Santa, but sometimes you have to go that extra mile for a good deal1385541610051.jpg1385541630263.jpg

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Yes WE are. The Mrs and I both drive:D

Ah if I woulda just thought about the name for a minute I probably would have caught that :doh: My old man drove for Conway (previously CCX) for 20 years as a local driver and is now with DOT running a sleeper but never more than 4 day runs...usually 2-3.

Ah if I woulda just thought about the name for a minute I probably would have caught that :doh: My old man drove for Conway (previously CCX) for 20 years as a local driver and is now with DOT running a sleeper but never more than 4 day runs...usually 2-3.

Actually the name has nothing to do with it,lol. I live about 15mi from Kings Canyon park, up in the hills.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Wasn't really brown Santa but I fixed a friends oil furnace and just so happened to gave one if these.1385747573801.jpgso now I can have my spare with me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ARB high output compressor. Just need to get it installed before the Newbie run on Saturday. Woot!

Last edited:
1386201395764.jpg

10-S now I need to get the bumper to put it in.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386208888.036977.jpg finally 4:1! Now I gotta get it in- I never let anyone else work on my rig, but currently I am not allowed to lift over 5lbs!! I've got a good friend that is an ASE certified mechanic... He should be able to help me out!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

View attachment 58823 finally 4:1! Now I gotta get it in- I never let anyone else work on my rig, but currently I am not allowed to lift over 5lbs!! I've got a good friend that is an ASE certified mechanic... He should be able to help me out!

if i lived closer id swing on by and give you a hand, ASE certified here as well :yup: its a beauty i always wanted one for my XJ!!!

if i lived closer id swing on by and give you a hand, ASE certified here as well :yup: its a beauty i always wanted one for my XJ!!!

Well thanks! I built rock rails for my ASE buddy, so he owes me one... His rails turned out nice!

Well thanks! I built rock rails for my ASE buddy, so he owes me one... His rails turned out nice!

i accept beer pizza and whiskey :beer::honey: almost always in that order :crazyeyes:

Saw these on Olympus offroad's Facebook and figured I'd give em a try
Led headlight bulbs dot approved and lifetime warranty will probably install tomorrow 👍
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386213808.083779.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386213823.960603.jpg

Top Bottom