What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jdofmemi

Brown Santa was sure glad I came out to the street with my skid steer to pick these bad boys up.

They should have no problems holding the Jeep up high enough to work under it comfortably.

Attachments

• PXL_20210223_205844043_copy_800x600.jpg
    PXL_20210223_205844043_copy_800x600.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 152

MericaMade

Got them at Home Depot online. They are expensive, compared to the harbor Fright ones that may kill you, but when you think of it that way, it is an investment in a healthy future when under your Jeep.

I would recommend the mid height ones, these are TAAAALL
I love those Jacks I got the mid-height ones and the Jeep has been sitting on them since mid-December. Makes you feel super confident underneath them.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Saw RR doors sills that Sharkey installed as his first mod figured I’ll get it as well. Ty Doug for affirming my decision.
Also received door lock buckles covers let’s see if it works and provides more finished look IMG_0871.jpg IMG_0872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Saw RR doors sills that Sharkey installed as his first mod figured I’ll get it as well. Ty Doug for affirming my decision.
Also received door lock buckles covers let’s see if it works and provides more finished look

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice. You'll love the sill guards. Never seen those buckles. Post some pics when you get them on.

Top Bottom