What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Donole2000

Not much to do in Remsen. lol friend of mine from college was from there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very, very true. 700 population , really poor town, though adjacent surrounding area is of lakes and forests that is 4 seasons beautiful, though I dislike the sometimes of two seasons when long winters.

NY kinda limited wheeling as laws, private land, state of limitations. New at jeeping, maybe why I don’t know more about what available in NY. Have to go to Rausch to enjoy jeeping. Messed up my first tierod there, crazy limp mode drive back, wrecked 2 new 37” BFG KO2’s. Learned.

New to all this over last 3 yrs, this site really is great with people, stories, tech, support if you pay attention.

On second rebuild of 2015 JKUR, did mechanical stuff as teen 50 yrs ago, now replacing entire drivetrain and suspension by self at 67. Love the challenge, the learning, and people who have Jeeps that just share. Dreaming of an LS or Mopar swap for next year. Planning to go to Prudhoe Bay Alaska, next year, August, was there in 1977 doing work for GE/BP powerplants for pipeline startup. Saw JK experience video, makes me crazy to want to get there when NOT frozen. Bucket list thing I guess, still not retired, funds this Jeep addiction.

Most outstanding is getting to a trail meeting people from anywhere, get along, share stories, enjoy the ride, help each other, go home safe and happy.

Wish everyone here the best, maybe meet some Wayalifers at Ouray, Moab, Canyonlands in late August. Best wishes to all!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Very, very true. 700 population , really poor town, though adjacent surrounding area is of lakes and forests that is 4 seasons beautiful, though I dislike the sometimes of two seasons when long winters.

NY kinda limited wheeling as laws, private land, state of limitations. New at jeeping, maybe why I don’t know more about what available in NY. Have to go to Rausch to enjoy jeeping. Messed up my first tierod there, crazy limp mode drive back, wrecked 2 new 37” BFG KO2’s. Learned.

New to all this over last 3 yrs, this site really is great with people, stories, tech, support if you pay attention.

On second rebuild of 2015 JKUR, did mechanical stuff as teen 50 yrs ago, now replacing entire drivetrain and suspension by self at 67. Love the challenge, the learning, and people who have Jeeps that just share. Dreaming of an LS or Mopar swap for next year. Planning to go to Prudhoe Bay Alaska, next year, August, was there in 1977 doing work for GE/BP powerplants for pipeline startup. Saw JK experience video, makes me crazy to want to get there when NOT frozen. Bucket list thing I guess, still not retired, funds this Jeep addiction.

Most outstanding is getting to a trail meeting people from anywhere, get along, share stories, enjoy the ride, help each other, go home safe and happy.

Wish everyone here the best, maybe meet some Wayalifers at Ouray, Moab, Canyonlands in late August. Best wishes to all!

That’s why I moved west nine years ago.

BaddestCross

Nice! Or should I say... Cool! [emoji481]

Oh yea nothing like a good cold one at the end of the run ... not to mention a not soggy sammich when ta stop for lunch .. in about a week you'll wonder why you didnt get it sooner

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looking forward to putting it to use in both my work van and on the trail!

I know exactly why I didn't get it sooner... Any spare cash I had went towards Jeep parts. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Tire plug kit came in as well as the roof rack. I'll get pictures of the rack in the morning. It was a cheapo Amazon one but it's built really well I was pleasantly surprised. IMG_20180803_195109.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom