What did Brown Santa show up with today..

With the growth of spammers like you, why don't you order a can of Go Fuck Off by placing your order on eBay.

Dammit, what if I needed new ties? Now what do I do, huh? If only there was some place I could go, online, to shop for such things. The world may never know.

I’m sayin, unless I’m driving my Jeep to your wedding or your funeral... I’m not dressing up... and even then it’s only a 20% chance. Wearing a Tie... 1% Lol.

Well, it so happens that I am getting married in 3 weeks. Should I inform my wedding coordinator about last minute guest that refuses to dress up? I am sure we can find a spot for you in the back somewhere. Don’t worry, you don’t have to wear a tie, a bow tie would be sufficient enough. Jeep hair welcome as well [emoji6]
You can pick up your attire form a sketchy dude online.

Last edited:
Well, it so happens that I am getting married in 3 weeks. Should I inform my wedding coordinator about last minute guest that refuses to dress up? I am sure we can find a spot for you in the back somewhere. Don’t worry, you don’t have to wear a tie, a bow tie would be sufficient enough. Jeep hair welcome as well [emoji6]

If it wasn’t out of the country I would put on my best shorts and flip flops and attend your wedding

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For you sir, I would dress up. Lol... Congrats!

Image1531454915.692363.jpg

I got 2 shocks in [emoji106] half way there! Unfortunately the packing slip says I only ordered 1 front and 1 rear [emoji848] at least half my Jeep would ride smooth [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol got a package deal , multiple batteries ,multi charger ,remote with screen , a couple cards, lens filters for the camera .overall it was cheaper than buying it all separate .. got the batteries an remote charging now..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom