What did Brown Santa show up with today..

I ordered from Northridge but it got shipped out from EVO. FYI, today is the last day for the 10% discount.

That would be a good buy with the discount, but since it isn't online and its late i guess I'm out of luck with this one :doh:

That would be a good buy with the discount, but since it isn't online and its late i guess I'm out of luck with this one :doh:

Man, if you haven't already, try Northridge online to see if it's there. If so, order it today to get the discount. Good luck.

Man, if you haven't already, try Northridge online to see if it's there. If so, order it today to get the discount. Good luck.

I looked it's not on the website if it's actually a lot lighter I'll prob order it anyways maybe they will still give a little discount or atleast still free shipping

Just ordered :

Cobra 29 LX Camo
4' Black Firestik
Rugged Ridge CB mount
18' Coax Cable
Rugged Ridge Spare tire antenna mount

oh and some new contact lenses, lol everything for the CB install should be here Monday morning.

EVO CO's

Ok this is the right spot.

Well.............................................I got home and sure enough I was right. The EVO CO's where sitting waiting for me.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

DSC02855.JPGDSC02856.JPGDSC02857.JPGDSC02858.JPGDSC02859.JPGDSC02860.JPGDSC02861.JPG

Well.............................................I got home and sure enough I was right. The EVO CO's where sitting waiting for me.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

View attachment 81197View attachment 81198View attachment 81199View attachment 81201View attachment 81202View attachment 81203View attachment 81204

Congrats!!! I'm enjoying mine. Going to Crown King in AZ Saturday and test them out.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 81197View attachment 81198View attachment 81199View attachment 81201View attachment 81202View attachment 81203View attachment 81204

That's sweet! I'm looking at the same setup :rock:

Sexy sexy coils sexy coils :)

Top Bottom