What brand tires are you running?

soldier32mp

I was torn between 37" or 35" bfg ko2s I know they run smaller but I've always sworn by them so I pulled the trigger on the 35" the price couldn't be beat at 4wheel parts $250 should arrive this week plus free Shipping roughly saved $75 and saved definitely on shipping $0

5280Sapper

I noticed that I seem to be the only one running General Grabber red letters. Makes me wonder why...

I use to like them a lot as well... never used them but looked cool.. I asked a lot of fellow diesel truck guys they said they were good just didn't last long on a heavy truck.. on a jeep don't know.. A friend in Fort.Morgan just put some 35's on his JKU and says he likes them so I guess you'll be the pinnacle for information! RLTW

WarriorJeep

I use to like them a lot as well... never used them but looked cool.. I asked a lot of fellow diesel truck guys they said they were good just didn't last long on a heavy truck.. on a jeep don't know.. A friend in Fort.Morgan just put some 35's on his JKU and says he likes them so I guess you'll be the pinnacle for information! RLTW

Well i'll run them till they are bald and see how it goes, adding of course comments and opinion along the way. Should prove interesting. RLTW

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I noticed that I seem to be the only one running General Grabber red letters. Makes me wonder why...

I've seen a few JK's running them around here. I was told they do good Offroad but wear pretty fast and weren't so great in the huge amounts of rain we get here. I can tell you that I have run them on some prerunners when I lived out west and they were freaking awesome in the desert! I have personally never run them on any of my Jeeps though. Look forward to hearing how they work out for you

Top Bottom