What are you having for thanksgiving dinner?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Turkey, American Honey, stuffing, Rum Chatta, corn casserole, creamed peas, Maker's Mark, rolls, Moonshine....I think that's about it. Oh, sweet potato pie!

SilverBack

Had ('Merican) turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, carrots, home made gravy, (Kosovo) tershia (pickled veggies), bombiza (little balls of chocolatey yummy goodness) petalca (fresh, bread made in a fired oven) and lots of love! Now enjoying some football!!!! God bless 'Merica

MTG

Caught the Bug
Liver pâté, macadamia nut hummus, guacamole with veggies and rice chips, spatchcock turkey, sweet potato au gratin, mashed cauliflower and gravy, sausage stuffing, kale salad, pumpkin pie, chocolate cupcakes and vanilla ice cream.

Everything from scratch and paleo friendly.

Its just me and my 2 boys so it is old school, Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Taters, Broccoli, Home made Gravy, rolls and 3 pumpkin pies ;) Oh and a few Miller Lites for the cook :beer:

Happy Thanksgiving all :rock:

sethccole

First Thanksgiving with my fiance and future sister in law:

Turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, crescent rolls, and cherry pie! :beer:

I should have taken a picture of the bird.
Spatchcocked and BBQ'd in the big green egg over a tray of Firestone Walker.

Epic

KingCopperhead

Turkey, homemade garlic and sour cream mashed potatoes, stuffing, asparagus sautéed in olive oil, garlic and lemon, Italian bread, Italian smoked meats and cheeses, cannolis, Greek pastries, potato and cheese pierogies (homemade ) apple and pumpkin pie, chocolate eclaire.

The desserts.... Good lord. I cooked dinner, and my dad literally bought the entire inventory of our local Italian bakery.

Washed it all down with a nice Saranac ipa, brewed right here in central NY.

JKWrang

Well since ive been working all day. I had this for dinner.

Attachments

• 1417138895132.jpg
    1417138895132.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom