Western PA Grit, Suds & Grub

dchew

Caught the Bug
A few members started discussing a trip somewhere in Western Pennsylvania July 30. Tentative plans would be to meet up in the morning, wheel somewhere, then find a place for Suds & Grub that evening.

So far there are 7 of us interested:
DChew
Prime8
PGH08JK
jeffj
Hinrichs
Napalm90
Saharaunlmtd

Since PGH08JK is getting married the following weekend, we will keep it toward the middle of the week. That way we won't have to rush our busted JK's back to the church. :grayno:

Looks like Tuesday 7/30 is the day. Post up whoever is interested. PGH08JK, let us know what options we have. I'm coming from East of Cleveland, and jeffj is in WV somewhere. Prime8 will be in town from IL for his Gammy's 90th, so just don't go too far East. Other than that I think we are flexible. I prefer rocks and hills vs. mud holes, but hey, anything goes at this point.

Dave

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hmm well pittsburg is only 4 hrs so maybe it wouldnt be too far...just dont know if i can handle wheeling with you guys and your coils...i know i would have to have a set after that lol

Prime8

hmm well pittsburg is only 4 hrs so maybe it wouldnt be too far...just dont know if i can handle wheeling with you guys and your coils...i know i would have to have a set after that lol

I have normal spring and shock suspension on my Double D... You'll be fine!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have normal spring and shock suspension on my Double D... You'll be fine!

hmm not sure why i thought you had coils :doh:, well still jealous of the beadlocks tho....ill make the drive tho always looking for somewhere else to go other than rausch creek and by then ill at least have sliders and some armor

PGH08JK

If we have a day to do it all, I have the perfect place, and the perfect spot for some grub!!! There is an outdoor BBQ place, with a great setting to eat and throw back a few cold ones after a good day of wheeling! The Tues/ Wednesday sounds great to me as I'm married on Friday, that way my wife to be will be able to come with us! And our rehearsal dinner is Thursday! Let me know what all I need to do, I'm super stoked!!

dchew

Caught the Bug
IM IN! where we planning to go?

So guys, Tapuout8 has been posting bogus threads all over here. I'm assuming he/she is not going.

The river catches fire, our sports teams keep failing, and now this poser from Cleveland. Man, my home town can't catch a break! :mad:

Dave

dchew

Caught the Bug
Nothing good comes out of Cleveland... Even your football team refers to fecal matter.

Nice. Kick a man when he's down. Hey, don't you have an install to write?

Now that I think about it, I guess I started the hazing...

PGH08JK

What's going on in this thread! I got some good news, lets get some more people, I talked to my good friends at Rebel Off Road today and they are gonna be sending some goodies for all of us at the trail run!! So basically they are gonna sponsor our Suds and Grub run!!! Lets make it count and show my buddies at Rebel how much we appreciate them hooking us up!!!

dchew

Caught the Bug
That is awesome news! Well looks like we have six Jeeps so far. I will check locally for some more.

Top Bottom