Well she got a name

Hightower

I had been thinking of finally naming my JK these are i mean where my top three choices: Red, Ready or Hightower (my favorite). BUT.

My wife took her SUV to the place we get our vehicles serviced to drop off her car and pick up the Jeep to drive home.

She has found in the past that young men pay a little more attention to her when she is driving the jeep. She is starting to think the Jeep might be playing a small role in the extra attention. So when a young man came up to her at the gas station today to ask her if that was her Jeep she said no it is my husbands Jeep he said I thought so then asked her a bunch of question including how much. Brother never break the man code by asking someone's wife the price tag on a project vehicle. Not cool lol
The long and short Mama called and said Megan Fox is parked safe and sound in the garage.
I am pleased to introduce Megan Fox :-(

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363682208.522642.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, thats a good story man.. But if your not stuck on Ms. Fox, what about Lady Red or Hot Tamale?

Paratroopers stay up longer!

I had been thinking of finally naming my JK these are i mean where my top three choices: Red, Ready or Hightower (my favorite). BUT.
Brother never break the man code by asking someone's wife the price tag on a project vehicle. Not cool lol

View attachment 20364
LOL True story bro...Thats pretty funny though, like it, Megan Fox....such a babe :thumb:

Your axles stick our so far! Your got full float D60's right? Which width is that, the 68.5"?

Megan Fox, great name for your JK.

I like her movies. I saw a couple of them.

I don't remember what they were about, robots or something. I do remember her.

megan-fox-transformers-2.jpg

She was hot til she mucked it all up going under the knife. Now she looks like all the other Hollywood freaks with too much work done. I dunno bout that name on the jeep, but it is kinda fitting with all the mods.....lol guess it can help you justify adding new mods to the rig to keep up with all the work fox keeps getting.

Here's what I mean.....

View attachment 20391

Kinda like this

View attachment 20392

To this....lol

View attachment 20394

Last edited:
She was hot til she mucked it all up going under the knife. Now she looks like all the other Hollywood freaks with too much work done. I dunno bout that name on the jeep, but it is kinda fitting with all the mods.....lol guess it can help you justify adding new mods to the rig to keep up with all the work fox keeps getting.

Here's what I mean.....

View attachment 20391

Kinda like this

View attachment 20392

To this....lol

View attachment 20394

Wow that is creepy

Top Bottom