Welcome Back JKBANDIT55

Hello! From Denver here!

Hello from WAYALIFE! Nice of you to come back from JK-Forum just to welcome people in your area. It's a good thing that you changed your avatar to make sure people know where you prefer to spend your time. Are things really that slow that you need to come here to recruit? :cheesy:

Hello from WAYALIFE! Nice of you to come back from JK-Forum just to welcome people in your area. It's a good thing that you changed your avatar to make sure people know where you prefer to spend your time. Are things really that slow that you need to come here to recruit? :cheesy:

eddie i love the way you handle people!!! makes me warm and fuzzy about the fact that i chose to buy internet over cable tv!!!

Lol no I'm not recruiting. I have no reason to make people choose what forum to go on.Just posted some information about a product. I wasn't going to post my over exposed HDR pics either for this reason but thought no one would really care what stickers are on my jeep.

I'm not here to cause any trouble. we are all into jeeping here. I have good friends on both forums and figured I want to keep friends in both! I have nothing against anyone here or anywhere else. Just want to enjoy what I love doing and be able to post in any forum and make more friends.

Lol no I'm not recruiting. I have no reason to make people choose what forum to go on.Just posted some information about a product. I wasn't going to post my over exposed HDR pics either for this reason but thought no one would really care what stickers are on my jeep.

I'm not here to cause any trouble. we are all into jeeping here. I have good friends on both forums and figured I want to keep friends in both! I have nothing against anyone here or anywhere else. Just want to enjoy what I love doing and be able to post in any forum and make more friends.

LOL!! For someone who cares so much about their "good friends", you sure went missing in action here for the better part of the year. Maybe it's just me but my good friends like to keep in touch with me. Other than KOR, who aren't on here, who are your friends here? They might want to know you're back.

LOL!! For someone who cares so much about their "good friends", you sure went missing in action here for the better part of the year. Maybe it's just me but my good friends like to keep in touch with me. Other than KOR, who aren't on here, who are your friends here? They might want to know you're back.

not sticking up for him or taking sides here ( you know who i will back) but i must say eddie lets give him the space to prove himself, he looks sincere on forum (lol) and if he is then awesome! if not well im ready for fun! :cheesy:

not sticking up for him or taking sides here ( you know who i will back) but i must say eddie lets give him the space to prove himself, he looks sincere on forum (lol) and if he is then awesome! if not well im ready for fun! :cheesy:

I am also suspicious as Eddie is, if he is sincere he sure took a long leave from his Friends. Hmmmm.

I am also suspicious as Eddie is, if he is sincere he sure took a long leave from his Friends. Hmmmm.

dont get me wrong it takes a split second for the green guy to come out :D and i have years of anger just waiting for a poor sap to experience it, and for those of you who dont know, eddie has my support, i trust his judgement! :yup:

It's all good and I appreciate where you're coming from. It just seemed kind of weird that this guy disappears COMPLETELY after becoming some kind of official JK-Forum media guy and then out of the blue, pops back onto here making one of his first posts one with his Jeep and with his new JK-Forum decal prominently visible followed by several posts on a SEMA thread featuring his buddies Jeep and then the rest being welcomes to people in his area. I mean, normal people who've been gone for a while come back and start a post saying "HI - I'm back and it's good to be here!" Just sayin....

dont get me wrong it takes a split second for the green guy to come out :d and i have years of anger just waiting for a poor sap to experience it, and for those of you who dont know, eddie has my support, i trust his judgement! :yup:

iwgwaggt!!

It's all good and I appreciate where you're coming from. It just seemed kind of weird that this guy disappears COMPLETELY after becoming some kind of official JK-Forum media guy and then out of the blue, pops back onto here making one of his first posts one with his Jeep and with his new JK-Forum decal prominently visible followed by several posts on a SEMA thread featuring his buddies Jeep and then the rest being welcomes to people in his area. I mean, normal people who've been gone for a while come back and start a post saying "HI - I'm back and it's good to be here!" Just sayin....

time will tell and like i said i am waiting for the fun :D

iwgwaggt!!

dont you mean IWGWAGMT? i love copy and paste :D:yup:

And I understand where your coming from. I just enjoy jeeping like everyone else here does and I don't want to limit making new friends to only one forum. I got off to a bad start here, arguing for dumb reasons and realized there is no point in arguing with people when we are all into the same thing here. Yes I have edited some videos for JK forum and my jeep club crawlorado Jeepers but I've had the respect to not post them here so you wouldn't say I was recruiting people. And I still won't. I'm simply back to enjoy what I love doing and make friends with everyone. I'll be going to Moab EJS and jeep beach and if I see anyone of you guys I want to be able to say hey instead of being immature and hating because of different forums like people make it out to be. I like both and want to post on both without any issues. That's all.

And I understand where your coming from. I just enjoy jeeping like everyone else here does and I don't want to limit making new friends to only one forum.

I got off to a bad start here, arguing for dumb reasons and realized there is no point in arguing with people when we are all into the same thing here.

Yes I have edited some videos for JK forum and my jeep club crawlorado Jeepers but I've had the respect to not post them here so you wouldn't say I was recruiting people. And I still won't.

I'm simply back to enjoy what I love doing and make friends with everyone. I'll be going to Moab EJS and jeep beach and if I see anyone of you guys I want to be able to say hey instead of being immature and hating because of different forums.

I like both and want to post on both without any issues.

That's all.

Fair enough. Please understand that my reservations stems from the fact that your friends over on JK-Forum, including one moderator, have been coming onto this forum with no other purpose than to incite drama. If you're not here to cause trouble, we're more than happy to have you here but given the circumstances, how about you show a little grace and please remove your pics with the JK-Forum decal on it. Please note that if it were anyone else, I wouldn't care and I will even go so far as to say that I won't make you do it, but I am asking respectfully and politely.

And I understand where your coming from. I just enjoy jeeping like everyone else here does and I don't want to limit making new friends to only one forum. I got off to a bad start here, arguing for dumb reasons and realized there is no point in arguing with people when we are all into the same thing here. Yes I have edited some videos for JK forum and my jeep club crawlorado Jeepers but I've had the respect to not post them here so you wouldn't say I was recruiting people. And I still won't. I'm simply back to enjoy what I love doing and make friends with everyone. I'll be going to Moab EJS and jeep beach and if I see anyone of you guys I want to be able to say hey instead of being immature and hating because of different forums like people make it out to be. I like both and want to post on both without any issues. That's all.

glad to hear it, if you mean just that welcome back:standing wave: if not well you will get to know me all to well!

Top Bottom