Weekday runs

ShinDiggity

Anybody near Bakersfield work weird shifts and have weekdays off? I'm itching to run some trails but I work Friday through Monday and unless I take days off, weekends are hard for me. Let me know!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Anybody near Bakersfield work weird shifts and have weekdays off? I'm itching to run some trails but I work Friday through Monday and unless I take days off, weekends are hard for me. Let me know!

He's alive!!!!!! Hahaha welcome back ShinDiggity. :thumb:

Woody3

I live in Ridgecrest and have every Tuesday off. Maybe we could meet up in the elPaso mountains or up by Lake is a puddle. (Lake Isabella).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShinDiggity

Woody I'm always down for Lake Is a puddle. I also want to do some desert runs as well. Let me know brother.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Let me know when and where you are planning to go. I am always looking for something to do and always interested. :thumb: Maybe I can talk my pals "ramin" and "JeepFan" into going out too. :thinking:

Rayz

I work Fri-Sun off monday mornings...in Kings county, once my Jeep is ready probably late april-may.. I'm down! sucks not having weekends off...

BBG

Yeah count me in I'm getting ready to move up in Palmdale I'm actually looking to do those panamint valley trails since they just opened back up that road in trona let me know.......:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Woody3

I too would like to explore Panamint Valley. I would need someone to show me where the trails are though. I've never been wheeling on that side of the mountains.

Woody3

Does anyone have some good trail maps of the area? I'm wanting to go but want to have some sort of idea what the trails are like prior to going.

Side note: I would prefer a March trip as my weeks off are all booked up for February.

BBG

I got trail maps for all of California now. ...

I've been to quite a few of them just let me know woody3 would be glad to set something up. ....

Woody3

I'm up for any Monday in March. What days are best for everyone interested in going?

Woody3

ShinDiggity, since you started this thread, what Monday works best for you?

Top Bottom