WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust

Lperdue

For those of you who have the time and would like to join Cindy and I on an overland journey filled with adventures and libations, we invite you to attend our upcoming, WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust! This multiday trip that will be taking place the first week of April and as always, out in the great State of Nevada. Interested? Here are a few things you need to know.

1. The point of this trip is to off-road our way to remote saloons and imbibe in them. If you're someone who doesn't drink, this may not be a trip for you.
2. Because of the nature of this event, as in, we'll be visiting saloons and consuming alcohol, this isn't exactly a kid friendly event.
3. Space is very limited due to lodging restrictions and I cannot guarantee that you'll make the list.
4. Cindy and I are NOT tour guides and a trip like this is something we prefer to do with friends. Needless to say, if you aren't at least somewhat active on WAYALIFE, we would ask that you not sign up.
5. This is a stock friendly trip but we will be covering a LOT of miles, most of which is off road and there is a high likelihood of pinstriping.
6. We will be meeting up on the evening of Sunday, March 31st, wanderlusting Monday thru Friday and then heading for home on Saturday, April 6th.

Still interested? Please let me know as soon as possible as we only have a few spots left.

WANDERLUSTERS
wayoflife CarsonCindy
AZVAJKU Traciehue
Moochie
Trail Bud
Bronco Bob
Rancho Rubi Michelle
JeepFan GemHunter
Mike Pierson Robyn
Strainger Strainger's Heart
JAGS
Offroad_Lawyer

20240303113347-8afa2800.jpg
Maybe next year. Unfortunately bad timing on my part but I hope you all have an awesome time out there.

Alrighty, where do I get my shirts? I’ll have two please, one L, one XXXL, you know, just in case I gotta stick two t’s together to create an awning!🤣

Alright, Monica and I are seriously considering bring each of our Jeeps to have fun, partially because it would be cool, partially because one could be a support vehicle (bags, fridge, recovery gear, all that jazz) and the other is still a build in progress. Besides the monumental gas expenditure (we’re coming from Houston), what do yall think?? I know I’m a bit crazy, but Monica and I are BOTH kinda leaning this way.

Seriously, I open the floor to all input. Tell me I’m crazy. Or agree I’m crazy and say the hell with it.

Can’t wait to meet yall.

Alex & Monica

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alrighty, where do I get my shirts? I’ll have two please, one L, one XXXL, you know, just in case I gotta stick two t’s together to create an awning!🤣
You can order WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust swag here :)

Alright, this is the FOOD post. I was talking to Eddie, and I hear that ~sometimes~ there isn't always food available at our stops. Since Monica and I often camp and overland, we were thinking of bringing our skottle and fridge for food (Monica's vegan/vegetarian). What are your experiences? Obviously we will have trail snacks and sandwiches, stuff like that, but will there be TIME for pulling out a skottle and cooking food? Just wanna be prepared...ounce of prevention and what not. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've done trips with Cindy and I, you know that we always 'try' to make fun food stops BUT... out in the middle of Nevada, things don't always go according to plan. Needless to say, bringing lunches, dinners, trail snacks and of course lots of water is a MUST!!!

That said, at each of our whiskey stops, there 'should' be food but again, you have to keep in mind the kind of places we'll be imbibing at - as in, they're out in the middle of nowhere Nevada and typically, you can be sure that meat is on the menu. And, being that we'll be consuming adult beverages, you can be sure that we'll be at each of them for a bit 🤪

Last edited:
Top Bottom